Download and tweet 250 000+ stock photo wallpapers for free in 1280×1024 category. ✓ Thousands of new images daily ✓ Completely free ✓ Quality images from MetroVoice
Headless Human Torch Wallpapers by xtihwx
Desk 4K Wallpapers
Hyundai Santa Fe GLS, SE, Limited
Falcons 2K Wallpapers
Standard Liege Wallpapers
Before Sunset Wallpapers
The Mummy Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor Wallpapers
Belgium National Team 2K Wallpaper and Wallpapers Gallery
Monkey Island LeChuck’s Revenge
Cesc Fabregas 2K Wallpapers
Colosseum Roma Wallpapers
Final Fantasy Tactics
Chrono Trigger Papéis de Parede, Plano de Fundo Área de Trabalho
Px Free Wallpapers
Elijah Wood Wallpapers
Download SSC Napoli Wallpapers 2K Wallpapers
Alexander Ovechkin Wallpapers Champion HiRes | Wallpapers Sport
Dr Strangelove or How I Learned to S 4K Worrying and Love the Bomb
Port Orleans Desk 4K Wallpapers
Naruto Shippuden Akatsuki 2K Wallpapers in Cartoons
Notorious BIG Wallpapers HD
Photos The Lord of the Rings The Lord of the Rings The Two Towers
Free Peace Bird, Download Free Clip Art, Free Clip Art on Clipart
New Jersey Devils 2K Wallpaper
Subaru BRZ Wallpapers
HD Maleficent Wallpapers, Arie Ceasar
Dodge Cars Wallpapers
FIF Orchestra 2K Pictures, Wallpapers
Download wallpapers from anime Clannad with tags Tomoyo Sakagami
Mad Men season wallpapers
Yellow Wallpapers American Horror Story
Apocalypto Movie Poster
Ben Roethlisberger Wallpapers
The Official Pokémon Website
Giorgio Armani 2K Wallpapers
Diablo Wallpapers p Wide Wallpapers
Sports Philadelphia Eagles Wallpapers Free Download
Kansas City Chiefs Wallpapers Group
Best Atoll Wallpapers on HipWallpapers
Fenerbahçe SK Wallpaper FB 2K wallpapers and backgrounds photos
James Cameron&Avatar Wallpapers Number
Bmw Z wallpapers
Martial Arts Screensavers and Wallpapers
This collection presents the theme of 1280×1024. You can choose the image format you need and install it on absolutely any device, be it a smartphone, phone, tablet, computer or laptop. Also, the desktop background can be installed on any operation system: MacOX, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and many others. We provide wallpapers in all popular dimensions: 512x512, 675x1200, 720x1280, 750x1334, 875x915, 894x894, 928x760, 1000x1000, 1024x768, 1024x1024, 1080x1920, 1131x707, 1152x864, 1191x670, 1200x675, 1200x800, 1242x2208, 1244x700, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1280x804, 1280x853, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1332x850, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1440x2560, 1600x900, 1600x1000, 1600x1067, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 1920x1280, 1920x1440, 2048x1152, 2048x1536, 2048x2048, 2560x1440, 2560x1600, 2560x1707, 2560x1920, 2560x2560
How to install a wallpaper
Microsoft Windows 10 & Windows 11
- Go to Start.
- Type "background" and then choose Background settings from the menu.
- In Background settings, you will see a Preview image. Under
is a drop-down list.
- Choose "Picture" and then select or Browse for a picture.
- Choose "Solid color" and then select a color.
- Choose "Slideshow" and Browse for a folder of pictures.
- Under Choose a fit, select an option, such as "Fill" or "Center".
Microsoft Windows 7 && Windows 8
Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize.
The Control Panel’s Personalization pane appears.
- Click the Desktop Background option along the window’s bottom left corner.
Click any of the pictures, and Windows 7 quickly places it onto your desktop’s background.
Found a keeper? Click the Save Changes button to keep it on your desktop. If not, click the Picture Location menu to see more choices. Or, if you’re still searching, move to the next step.
Click the Browse button and click a file from inside your personal Pictures folder.
Most people store their digital photos in their Pictures folder or library.
Click Save Changes and exit the Desktop Background window when you’re satisfied with your
Exit the program, and your chosen photo stays stuck to your desktop as the background.
- To change a new wallpaper on iPhone, you can simply pick up any photo from your Camera Roll, then set it directly as the new iPhone background image. It is even easier. We will break down to the details as below.
- Tap to open Photos app on iPhone which is running the latest iOS. Browse through your Camera Roll folder on iPhone to find your favorite photo which you like to use as your new iPhone wallpaper. Tap to select and display it in the Photos app. You will find a share button on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the share button, then tap on Next from the top right corner, you will bring up the share options like below.
- Toggle from right to left on the lower part of your iPhone screen to reveal the "Use as Wallpaper" option. Tap on it then you will be able to move and scale the selected photo and then set it as wallpaper for iPhone Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you're using multiple displays, this changes the wallpaper of your primary display only.
If you don't see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a submenu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap and hold on an empty area.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Tap a category.
- Choose an image.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.