Download and tweet 250 000+ stock photo wallpapers for free in 1280×960 category. ✓ Thousands of new images daily ✓ Completely free ✓ Quality images from MetroVoice
QQ Wallpapers Edward Norton Wallpapers and Wallpaper
Kazakhstan Wallpapers High Quality
Diablo II Wallpapers and Backgrounds Wallpaper
2K Orlando Bloom Wallpapers
Gerard Butler Wallpapers, Photos and Wallpaper
Andorra La Vella, Andorra
India Independence Day 2K Wallpapers and Messages
New Kia Soul for Frankfurt Motor Show
Chevrolet Silverado Fleetside Wallpaper
Home Of Sports Download Soccer Racing WWE Olympics Cars Bikes
Drew Brees wallpapers
Black Panther Desk 4K Wallpapers
D Dialga and Palkia Wallpapers by Keh
David villa FC Barcelona news Wallpapers
Free Maine Wallpapers
Wallpaper about яхты
Salvador Bahia picture, Salvador Bahia photo, Salvador Bahia wallpapers
Download Ivan Rakitic Wallpapers 2K Wallpapers
Andres Iniesta 2K Wallpapers
Muscle Car Wallpapers
Cool honda jazz modified mugen car Wallpaper 2K Honda Civic
Wallpapers For – Christian Cross Pattern Backgrounds
David Beckham Wallpapers LA Galaxy
Utah Jazz Wallpapers
Snails wallpapers, Humor, HQ Snails pictures
Batman & Robin Wallpapers
Lighthouse Computer Wallpapers, Desk 4K Backgrounds Id
Patrick Kane Chicago Blackhawks wallpapers
The Great Khali Wallpapers
Jennifer Connelly Wallpapers 2K Download
David Finch Moon Knight
Mike Tyson Boxer
Chrysler Wallpapers by Cars
Stevie Wonder Wallpapers
Lamborghini Asterion LPI
Fc Bayern Munich Cool Wallpapers Wallpaper
Hajime No Ippo Anime Free Wallpapers
Shawn Michaels Wallpapers
Koenigsegg CCX backview wallpapers
This collection presents the theme of 1280×960. You can choose the image format you need and install it on absolutely any device, be it a smartphone, phone, tablet, computer or laptop. Also, the desktop background can be installed on any operation system: MacOX, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and many others. We provide wallpapers in all popular dimensions: 512x512, 675x1200, 720x1280, 750x1334, 875x915, 894x894, 928x760, 1000x1000, 1024x768, 1024x1024, 1080x1920, 1131x707, 1152x864, 1191x670, 1200x675, 1200x800, 1242x2208, 1244x700, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1280x804, 1280x853, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1332x850, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1440x2560, 1600x900, 1600x1000, 1600x1067, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 1920x1280, 1920x1440, 2048x1152, 2048x1536, 2048x2048, 2560x1440, 2560x1600, 2560x1707, 2560x1920, 2560x2560
How to install a wallpaper
Microsoft Windows 10 & Windows 11
- Go to Start.
- Type "background" and then choose Background settings from the menu.
- In Background settings, you will see a Preview image. Under
is a drop-down list.
- Choose "Picture" and then select or Browse for a picture.
- Choose "Solid color" and then select a color.
- Choose "Slideshow" and Browse for a folder of pictures.
- Under Choose a fit, select an option, such as "Fill" or "Center".
Microsoft Windows 7 && Windows 8
Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize.
The Control Panel’s Personalization pane appears.
- Click the Desktop Background option along the window’s bottom left corner.
Click any of the pictures, and Windows 7 quickly places it onto your desktop’s background.
Found a keeper? Click the Save Changes button to keep it on your desktop. If not, click the Picture Location menu to see more choices. Or, if you’re still searching, move to the next step.
Click the Browse button and click a file from inside your personal Pictures folder.
Most people store their digital photos in their Pictures folder or library.
Click Save Changes and exit the Desktop Background window when you’re satisfied with your
Exit the program, and your chosen photo stays stuck to your desktop as the background.
- To change a new wallpaper on iPhone, you can simply pick up any photo from your Camera Roll, then set it directly as the new iPhone background image. It is even easier. We will break down to the details as below.
- Tap to open Photos app on iPhone which is running the latest iOS. Browse through your Camera Roll folder on iPhone to find your favorite photo which you like to use as your new iPhone wallpaper. Tap to select and display it in the Photos app. You will find a share button on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the share button, then tap on Next from the top right corner, you will bring up the share options like below.
- Toggle from right to left on the lower part of your iPhone screen to reveal the "Use as Wallpaper" option. Tap on it then you will be able to move and scale the selected photo and then set it as wallpaper for iPhone Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you're using multiple displays, this changes the wallpaper of your primary display only.
If you don't see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a submenu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap and hold on an empty area.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Tap a category.
- Choose an image.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.