Download and tweet 250 000+ stock photo wallpapers for free in 1080×1920 category. ✓ Thousands of new images daily ✓ Completely free ✓ Quality images from MetroVoice
My Hero Academia Wallpapers ·①
Iphone s plus wallpapers
Chelsea iPhone Wallpapers
Seven Deadly Sins
IPhone Plus Wallpapers HD, iPhone Wallpapers
Amoled 2K Wallpapers ×
G Wallpapers 2K Group
Sunset Sea Sky Ocean Summer Green Water Nature
Alexis Sanchez MU Wallpapers iPhone
HD John Deere Wallpapers
Crystal Palace Wallpapers
Barcelona Coutinho Wallpapers Android
FANART Justice League Phone Wallpapers from the new poster
Cool iPhone Plus Wallpapers
Mobile 2K Wallpapers
Pikachu Android wallpapers
Ocean Beach Pebble Rocks Blur
MUSIC IPHONE WALLPAPERS FOR THE MUSIC LOVERS
Download MIUI , Xiaomi Mi C and Mi X Stock Wallpapers
Best Cool iPhone Plus Wallpapers & Backgrounds in 2K Quality
Neon Light Venom x Wallpapers disponible en téléchargement
IPhone | iPhone Plus Wallpapers
Galaxy s wallpapers
Most Popular iPhone Wallpapers
Dr Stone Wallpapers
The Building Capitol In US
Minnesota Timberwolves Wallpapers
Religious|St Peter’s Basilica
Space Asteroids Belt Purple
Download Google Pixel Stock Wallpapers
Reaper, Fortnite Battle Royale Iphone ,,s, HD
Hamilton mercedes petronas amg chinese gran prix wallpapers
Beautiful Nature & Landscape iPhone Wallpapers Free To
Audi RS htc one wallpapers
Coolest iphone plus wallpapers
Latias & Latios
IPhone wallpapers packs
TV Show Sex Education
Monogatari Series android, iPhone and 2K smartphone wallpapers
Golden Girls Phone Wallpapers to Thank You for Being a Friend
Sony Xperia Z Wallpapers HD, Xperia Z,Z Wallpapers
Roger Federer iPhone Wallpapers
Free stock photo of futbol, Melgar, peru
Wallpapers Phone Fortnite
This collection presents the theme of 1080×1920. You can choose the image format you need and install it on absolutely any device, be it a smartphone, phone, tablet, computer or laptop. Also, the desktop background can be installed on any operation system: MacOX, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and many others. We provide wallpapers in all popular dimensions: 512x512, 675x1200, 720x1280, 750x1334, 875x915, 894x894, 928x760, 1000x1000, 1024x768, 1024x1024, 1080x1920, 1131x707, 1152x864, 1191x670, 1200x675, 1200x800, 1242x2208, 1244x700, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1280x804, 1280x853, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1332x850, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1440x2560, 1600x900, 1600x1000, 1600x1067, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 1920x1280, 1920x1440, 2048x1152, 2048x1536, 2048x2048, 2560x1440, 2560x1600, 2560x1707, 2560x1920, 2560x2560
How to install a wallpaper
Microsoft Windows 10 & Windows 11
- Go to Start.
- Type "background" and then choose Background settings from the menu.
- In Background settings, you will see a Preview image. Under
is a drop-down list.
- Choose "Picture" and then select or Browse for a picture.
- Choose "Solid color" and then select a color.
- Choose "Slideshow" and Browse for a folder of pictures.
- Under Choose a fit, select an option, such as "Fill" or "Center".
Microsoft Windows 7 && Windows 8
Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize.
The Control Panel’s Personalization pane appears.
- Click the Desktop Background option along the window’s bottom left corner.
Click any of the pictures, and Windows 7 quickly places it onto your desktop’s background.
Found a keeper? Click the Save Changes button to keep it on your desktop. If not, click the Picture Location menu to see more choices. Or, if you’re still searching, move to the next step.
Click the Browse button and click a file from inside your personal Pictures folder.
Most people store their digital photos in their Pictures folder or library.
Click Save Changes and exit the Desktop Background window when you’re satisfied with your
Exit the program, and your chosen photo stays stuck to your desktop as the background.
- To change a new wallpaper on iPhone, you can simply pick up any photo from your Camera Roll, then set it directly as the new iPhone background image. It is even easier. We will break down to the details as below.
- Tap to open Photos app on iPhone which is running the latest iOS. Browse through your Camera Roll folder on iPhone to find your favorite photo which you like to use as your new iPhone wallpaper. Tap to select and display it in the Photos app. You will find a share button on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the share button, then tap on Next from the top right corner, you will bring up the share options like below.
- Toggle from right to left on the lower part of your iPhone screen to reveal the "Use as Wallpaper" option. Tap on it then you will be able to move and scale the selected photo and then set it as wallpaper for iPhone Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you're using multiple displays, this changes the wallpaper of your primary display only.
If you don't see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a submenu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap and hold on an empty area.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Tap a category.
- Choose an image.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.