Download and tweet 250 000+ stock photo wallpapers for free in 1242×2208 category. ✓ Thousands of new images daily ✓ Completely free ✓ Quality images from MetroVoice
Street Map Gothorita Gothimiru
Street Pokeball Gogoat
Street Map Shelgon
Street Pokeball Liepard Lepardas
Fire Pokeball Frogadier Gekogashira Froakie
Street Pokeball Diggersby Horudo
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon Wallpapers
Street Map Palpitoad Gamagaru
Wallpapers of the Month – Oregon Summer
Fire Pokeball Quagsire Unknown Wooper
Pareja bailando en la playa al atardecer silueta sombra
Fire Pokeball Keldeo i Keldeo
Fire Pokeball Hoppip Hanecco Egg
Street Pokeball Litleo Shishiko
Street Pokeball Chingling Lisyan
Florida World Sea City Sky Miami Cloud USA 2K Wallpapers, Desktop
Character Emolga Emonga
Street Map Landorus Landlos
Character Golurk Goloog
Fire Pokeball Dedenne Dedenne Egg
Los Angeles Rams Lockscreens and Wallpapers
Character Froakie Keromatsu
Character Excadrill Doryuzu
Character Tirtouga Protoga
Seattle Seahawks Wallpapers
IPhone Wallpapers | MOMOLAND 모모랜드
Character Aipom Eipam
Character Gothorita Gothimiru
Street Pokeball Cherrim
Fire Pokeball Foongus Tamagetake Egg
Street Pokeball Whimsicott Elfuun
Street Pokeball Bibarel
Street Pokeball Staravia Mukubird
Street Pokeball Drowzee Sleep
Street Map Gulpin Gokulin
Character Magnemite Coil
Street Map Floette
Street Map Slakoth Namakero
Fire Pokeball Politoed Unknown Poliwhirl
Street Pokeball Beheeyem Ohbem
Street Map Raticate Ratta
Character Camerupt Bakuuda
Street Map Girafarig
Jason Wolf on Mobile Wallpapers
Character Rhyperior Dosidon
Street Pokeball Sandile Meguroco
Fire Pokeball Ferrothorn Nutrey Ferroseed
Fire Pokeball Delcatty Enekororo Skitty
Street Map Tympole Otamaro
Street Map Spheal
Street Map Noibat Onbat
Street Map Hawlucha Luchabull
Malamar Calamanero Inkay
This collection presents the theme of 1242×2208. You can choose the image format you need and install it on absolutely any device, be it a smartphone, phone, tablet, computer or laptop. Also, the desktop background can be installed on any operation system: MacOX, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and many others. We provide wallpapers in all popular dimensions: 512x512, 675x1200, 720x1280, 750x1334, 875x915, 894x894, 928x760, 1000x1000, 1024x768, 1024x1024, 1080x1920, 1131x707, 1152x864, 1191x670, 1200x675, 1200x800, 1242x2208, 1244x700, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1280x804, 1280x853, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1332x850, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1440x2560, 1600x900, 1600x1000, 1600x1067, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 1920x1280, 1920x1440, 2048x1152, 2048x1536, 2048x2048, 2560x1440, 2560x1600, 2560x1707, 2560x1920, 2560x2560
How to install a wallpaper
Microsoft Windows 10 & Windows 11
- Go to Start.
- Type "background" and then choose Background settings from the menu.
- In Background settings, you will see a Preview image. Under
is a drop-down list.
- Choose "Picture" and then select or Browse for a picture.
- Choose "Solid color" and then select a color.
- Choose "Slideshow" and Browse for a folder of pictures.
- Under Choose a fit, select an option, such as "Fill" or "Center".
Microsoft Windows 7 && Windows 8
Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize.
The Control Panel’s Personalization pane appears.
- Click the Desktop Background option along the window’s bottom left corner.
Click any of the pictures, and Windows 7 quickly places it onto your desktop’s background.
Found a keeper? Click the Save Changes button to keep it on your desktop. If not, click the Picture Location menu to see more choices. Or, if you’re still searching, move to the next step.
Click the Browse button and click a file from inside your personal Pictures folder.
Most people store their digital photos in their Pictures folder or library.
Click Save Changes and exit the Desktop Background window when you’re satisfied with your
Exit the program, and your chosen photo stays stuck to your desktop as the background.
- To change a new wallpaper on iPhone, you can simply pick up any photo from your Camera Roll, then set it directly as the new iPhone background image. It is even easier. We will break down to the details as below.
- Tap to open Photos app on iPhone which is running the latest iOS. Browse through your Camera Roll folder on iPhone to find your favorite photo which you like to use as your new iPhone wallpaper. Tap to select and display it in the Photos app. You will find a share button on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the share button, then tap on Next from the top right corner, you will bring up the share options like below.
- Toggle from right to left on the lower part of your iPhone screen to reveal the "Use as Wallpaper" option. Tap on it then you will be able to move and scale the selected photo and then set it as wallpaper for iPhone Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you're using multiple displays, this changes the wallpaper of your primary display only.
If you don't see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a submenu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap and hold on an empty area.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Tap a category.
- Choose an image.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.