Download and tweet 250 000+ stock photo wallpapers for free in 1242×2208 category. ✓ Thousands of new images daily ✓ Completely free ✓ Quality images from MetroVoice
Fire Pokeball Gourgeist Pumpjin Pumpkaboo
Startech land rover range rover Rover Range Cars Land STARTECH HD
Character Ekans Arbo
Street Map Ducklett Koaruhie
Street Pokeball Simisear Baokkie
Street Map Tentacool Menokurage
Fire Pokeball Spoink Baneboo Egg
Street Map Wingull
China building wallpapers for and
Street Pokeball Mandibuzz Vulgina
Wallpapers of the Month – Tahoe & SF
Fire Pokeball Sigilyph Symboler Egg
Street Map Klefki Cleffy
Fire Pokeball Porygon
Fire Pokeball Wigglytuff Pukurin Jigglypuff
Street Map Venonat Kongpang
Character Darmanitan Hihidaruma
Street Map Chimecho Chirean
Genius Kpop Girl Cute
Street Map Weepinbell Utsudon
Fire Pokeball Conkeldurr Roubushin Gurdurr
Fire Pokeball Poochyena Pochiena Egg
Street Map Clefairy Pippi
Street Pokeball Snubbull
Street Pokeball Terrakion
Index of |Wallpapers|Star Wars|X
Street Map Spritzee Shushupu
Fire Pokeball Pumpkaboo Bakeccha Egg
Blue Light Lines Straight Android Wallpapers free download
Character Beartic Tunbear
Street Pokeball Xatu
Character Venomoth Morphon
Fire Pokeball Dugtrio Dugtrio Diglett
Character Palpitoad Gamagaru
Street Pokeball Masquerain
Fire Pokeball Carbink Melecie Egg
Street Map Scolipede Pendror
Street Pokeball Vivillon Viviyon
Street Pokeball Gourgeist Pumpjin
WLPPR Breathtaking Wallpaper from above
Street Pokeball Joltik Bachuru
Wallpapers of the Month – Oregon Summer
I Love Papers
Character Finneon Keikouo
Mobile Vespiquen Wallpapers
Street Pokeball Keldeo
Mobile Sandile Wallpapers
Fire Pokeball Gliscor Glion Gligar
Street Pokeball Remoraid
Street Pokeball Watchog Miruhog
Olympique Lyonnais Logo Wallpapers For Iphone X, , ,
Fire Pokeball Bibarel Unknown Bidoof
This collection presents the theme of 1242×2208. You can choose the image format you need and install it on absolutely any device, be it a smartphone, phone, tablet, computer or laptop. Also, the desktop background can be installed on any operation system: MacOX, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and many others. We provide wallpapers in all popular dimensions: 512x512, 675x1200, 720x1280, 750x1334, 875x915, 894x894, 928x760, 1000x1000, 1024x768, 1024x1024, 1080x1920, 1131x707, 1152x864, 1191x670, 1200x675, 1200x800, 1242x2208, 1244x700, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1280x804, 1280x853, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1332x850, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1440x2560, 1600x900, 1600x1000, 1600x1067, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 1920x1280, 1920x1440, 2048x1152, 2048x1536, 2048x2048, 2560x1440, 2560x1600, 2560x1707, 2560x1920, 2560x2560
How to install a wallpaper
Microsoft Windows 10 & Windows 11
- Go to Start.
- Type "background" and then choose Background settings from the menu.
- In Background settings, you will see a Preview image. Under
is a drop-down list.
- Choose "Picture" and then select or Browse for a picture.
- Choose "Solid color" and then select a color.
- Choose "Slideshow" and Browse for a folder of pictures.
- Under Choose a fit, select an option, such as "Fill" or "Center".
Microsoft Windows 7 && Windows 8
Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize.
The Control Panel’s Personalization pane appears.
- Click the Desktop Background option along the window’s bottom left corner.
Click any of the pictures, and Windows 7 quickly places it onto your desktop’s background.
Found a keeper? Click the Save Changes button to keep it on your desktop. If not, click the Picture Location menu to see more choices. Or, if you’re still searching, move to the next step.
Click the Browse button and click a file from inside your personal Pictures folder.
Most people store their digital photos in their Pictures folder or library.
Click Save Changes and exit the Desktop Background window when you’re satisfied with your
Exit the program, and your chosen photo stays stuck to your desktop as the background.
- To change a new wallpaper on iPhone, you can simply pick up any photo from your Camera Roll, then set it directly as the new iPhone background image. It is even easier. We will break down to the details as below.
- Tap to open Photos app on iPhone which is running the latest iOS. Browse through your Camera Roll folder on iPhone to find your favorite photo which you like to use as your new iPhone wallpaper. Tap to select and display it in the Photos app. You will find a share button on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the share button, then tap on Next from the top right corner, you will bring up the share options like below.
- Toggle from right to left on the lower part of your iPhone screen to reveal the "Use as Wallpaper" option. Tap on it then you will be able to move and scale the selected photo and then set it as wallpaper for iPhone Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you're using multiple displays, this changes the wallpaper of your primary display only.
If you don't see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a submenu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap and hold on an empty area.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Tap a category.
- Choose an image.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.