Download and tweet 250 000+ stock photo wallpapers for free in 1242×2208 category. ✓ Thousands of new images daily ✓ Completely free ✓ Quality images from MetroVoice
Street Pokeball Krokorok Waruvile
Street Pokeball Phantump Bokurei
Character Venipede Fushide
Street Map Armaldo
Street Pokeball Gigalith
Pokémon Go iPhone Wallpapers – Trigraphy App
New Google Pixel Xl Wallpapers Hd
Street Map Kecleon
Street Pokeball Kabutops
Street Map Minccino Chillarmy
Street Pokeball Seismitoad Gamageroge
Neptune is part of the new planet themed iOS wallpapers
Street Map Rampardos Rampald
Street Map Igglybuff Pupurin
Street Pokeball Servine Janovy
Street Pokeball Trapinch
Fire Pokeball Tyrantrum Gachigoras Tyrunt
Street Map Pelipper
Fire Pokeball Venipede Fushide Egg
Street Map Poliwag Nyoromo
Character Musharna Musharna
Star Wars Empire Strikes Back Wallpapers
Street Map Darumaka Darumakk
Download iPhone | Plus|iOS Stock Wallpapers
Fire Pokeball Starmie Starmie Staryu
Street Map Vullaby Valchai
Character Aurorus Amaruruga
Fire Pokeball Exploud Bakuong Loudred
Download iPhone XS and iPhone XR Stock Wallpapers
Fire Pokeball Slaking Kekking Vigoroth
Street Pokeball Tornadus Tornelos
Street Map Duosion Doublan
Street Pokeball Hariyama
Street Map Magnezone
Character Slowking Yadoking
Character Eelektrik Shibibeel
Street Pokeball Chespin Harimaron
Street Pokeball Sawsbuck Mebukijika
Fire Pokeball Nosepass Unknown Egg
Best Pokémon Bulbasaur Wallpapers for Your iPhone
Stars Iphone Wallpapers
Character Buizel Buoysel
Street Map Crustle Iwapalace
Street Pokeball Gothorita Gothimiru
Street Pokeball Smoochum Muchul
Street Pokeball Petilil Churine
Character Staravia Mukubird
Street Pokeball Combee Mitsuhoney
Fire Pokeball Vanillish Vanirich Vanillite
Character Herdier Herderrie
Street Map Shroomish Kinococo
Black and White Toulouse Wallpapers for iPhone X, , ,
Street Map Elekid
Nissan z car wallpapers
Street Pokeball Klink Giaru
This collection presents the theme of 1242×2208. You can choose the image format you need and install it on absolutely any device, be it a smartphone, phone, tablet, computer or laptop. Also, the desktop background can be installed on any operation system: MacOX, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and many others. We provide wallpapers in all popular dimensions: 512x512, 675x1200, 720x1280, 750x1334, 875x915, 894x894, 928x760, 1000x1000, 1024x768, 1024x1024, 1080x1920, 1131x707, 1152x864, 1191x670, 1200x675, 1200x800, 1242x2208, 1244x700, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1280x804, 1280x853, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1332x850, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1440x2560, 1600x900, 1600x1000, 1600x1067, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 1920x1280, 1920x1440, 2048x1152, 2048x1536, 2048x2048, 2560x1440, 2560x1600, 2560x1707, 2560x1920, 2560x2560
How to install a wallpaper
Microsoft Windows 10 & Windows 11
- Go to Start.
- Type "background" and then choose Background settings from the menu.
- In Background settings, you will see a Preview image. Under
is a drop-down list.
- Choose "Picture" and then select or Browse for a picture.
- Choose "Solid color" and then select a color.
- Choose "Slideshow" and Browse for a folder of pictures.
- Under Choose a fit, select an option, such as "Fill" or "Center".
Microsoft Windows 7 && Windows 8
Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize.
The Control Panel’s Personalization pane appears.
- Click the Desktop Background option along the window’s bottom left corner.
Click any of the pictures, and Windows 7 quickly places it onto your desktop’s background.
Found a keeper? Click the Save Changes button to keep it on your desktop. If not, click the Picture Location menu to see more choices. Or, if you’re still searching, move to the next step.
Click the Browse button and click a file from inside your personal Pictures folder.
Most people store their digital photos in their Pictures folder or library.
Click Save Changes and exit the Desktop Background window when you’re satisfied with your
Exit the program, and your chosen photo stays stuck to your desktop as the background.
- To change a new wallpaper on iPhone, you can simply pick up any photo from your Camera Roll, then set it directly as the new iPhone background image. It is even easier. We will break down to the details as below.
- Tap to open Photos app on iPhone which is running the latest iOS. Browse through your Camera Roll folder on iPhone to find your favorite photo which you like to use as your new iPhone wallpaper. Tap to select and display it in the Photos app. You will find a share button on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the share button, then tap on Next from the top right corner, you will bring up the share options like below.
- Toggle from right to left on the lower part of your iPhone screen to reveal the "Use as Wallpaper" option. Tap on it then you will be able to move and scale the selected photo and then set it as wallpaper for iPhone Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you're using multiple displays, this changes the wallpaper of your primary display only.
If you don't see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a submenu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap and hold on an empty area.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Tap a category.
- Choose an image.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.