Download and tweet 250 000+ stock photo wallpapers for free in 1242×2208 category. ✓ Thousands of new images daily ✓ Completely free ✓ Quality images from MetroVoice
Street Map Anorith
Gold sea wave water sunset ocean nature iPhone Plus Wallpapers
The gingerbread pet is my favorite cosmetic they have added
Street Pokeball Huntail
Mobile Cascoon Wallpapers
Fire Pokeball Spewpa Kofuurai Scatterbug
Fire Pokeball Ninetales Kyukon Vulpix
Street Map Pangoro Goronda
Character Beautifly Agehunt
Character Trevenant Ohrot
Street Pokeball Purrloin Choroneko
Street Pokeball Haxorus Ononokus
Character Primeape Okorizaru
Fire Pokeball Regirock Regirock
Character Togekiss Togekiss
Fire Pokeball Vileplume Ruffresia Gloom
Street Pokeball Patrat Minezumi
Street Map Amoonguss Morobareru
Henry Gray on La rams
Street Map Monferno Moukazaru
How To Find Awesome Wallpapers For iPhone and Plus
Street Map Kingdra
Character Pansear Baoppu
Big Hero Disney wallpapers – wallpapers free download
Street Map Houndour Delvil
Street Pokeball Snorunt
Street Map Trubbish Yabukuron
Street Pokeball Gible Fukamaru
Fire Pokeball Regigigas Regigigas
Street Map Kricketot
Street Map Ferrothorn Nutrey
Street Pokeball Golett Gobit
Character Whiscash Namazun
Street Pokeball Arbok Arbok
Mobile Hippowdon Wallpapers
Street Pokeball Pineco
Street Map Aipom Eipam
Street Pokeball Unfezant Kenhallow
You’re Welcome For These Moana Phone Backgrounds
Character Stunfisk Maggyo
Illustrated animal kingdom wallpapers for iPad and iPhone
Street Map Gallade Erureido
Stranger Things Eleven Fan Art Phone wallpaper, Photoshop painting
Street Map Forretress
Fire Pokeball Medicham Charem Meditite
Character Goodra Numelgon
Fire Pokeball Snorunt Unknown Egg
Street Map Bergmite Kachikohru
Street Map Croagunk Gureggru
Character Mismagius Mumargi
Street Pokeball Octillery
Street Pokeball Vanilluxe Baivanilla
This collection presents the theme of 1242×2208. You can choose the image format you need and install it on absolutely any device, be it a smartphone, phone, tablet, computer or laptop. Also, the desktop background can be installed on any operation system: MacOX, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and many others. We provide wallpapers in all popular dimensions: 512x512, 675x1200, 720x1280, 750x1334, 875x915, 894x894, 928x760, 1000x1000, 1024x768, 1024x1024, 1080x1920, 1131x707, 1152x864, 1191x670, 1200x675, 1200x800, 1242x2208, 1244x700, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1280x804, 1280x853, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1332x850, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1440x2560, 1600x900, 1600x1000, 1600x1067, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 1920x1280, 1920x1440, 2048x1152, 2048x1536, 2048x2048, 2560x1440, 2560x1600, 2560x1707, 2560x1920, 2560x2560
How to install a wallpaper
Microsoft Windows 10 & Windows 11
- Go to Start.
- Type "background" and then choose Background settings from the menu.
- In Background settings, you will see a Preview image. Under
is a drop-down list.
- Choose "Picture" and then select or Browse for a picture.
- Choose "Solid color" and then select a color.
- Choose "Slideshow" and Browse for a folder of pictures.
- Under Choose a fit, select an option, such as "Fill" or "Center".
Microsoft Windows 7 && Windows 8
Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize.
The Control Panel’s Personalization pane appears.
- Click the Desktop Background option along the window’s bottom left corner.
Click any of the pictures, and Windows 7 quickly places it onto your desktop’s background.
Found a keeper? Click the Save Changes button to keep it on your desktop. If not, click the Picture Location menu to see more choices. Or, if you’re still searching, move to the next step.
Click the Browse button and click a file from inside your personal Pictures folder.
Most people store their digital photos in their Pictures folder or library.
Click Save Changes and exit the Desktop Background window when you’re satisfied with your
Exit the program, and your chosen photo stays stuck to your desktop as the background.
- To change a new wallpaper on iPhone, you can simply pick up any photo from your Camera Roll, then set it directly as the new iPhone background image. It is even easier. We will break down to the details as below.
- Tap to open Photos app on iPhone which is running the latest iOS. Browse through your Camera Roll folder on iPhone to find your favorite photo which you like to use as your new iPhone wallpaper. Tap to select and display it in the Photos app. You will find a share button on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the share button, then tap on Next from the top right corner, you will bring up the share options like below.
- Toggle from right to left on the lower part of your iPhone screen to reveal the "Use as Wallpaper" option. Tap on it then you will be able to move and scale the selected photo and then set it as wallpaper for iPhone Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you're using multiple displays, this changes the wallpaper of your primary display only.
If you don't see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a submenu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap and hold on an empty area.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Tap a category.
- Choose an image.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.