Download and tweet 250 000+ stock photo wallpapers for free in 1242×2208 category. ✓ Thousands of new images daily ✓ Completely free ✓ Quality images from MetroVoice
Street Map Heracross Heracros
Megane RS Wallpapers for iPhone X, , ,
Fire Pokeball Happiny p Pinpuku Egg from Chansey holding luck
Street Pokeball Illumise
Character Electabuzz Eleboo
Street Pokeball Koffing Dogars
Fire Pokeball Sealeo Unknown Spheal
Pumas Unam Wallpapers
Street Pokeball Yanmega Megayanma
Tzuyu Twice Cute Kpop Jyp
Street Pokeball Parasect
Fire Pokeball Bisharp Kirikizan Pawniard
IPhone s still wallpapers Wallpaper
Street Pokeball Emolga Emonga
Character Swadloon Kurumayu
Gold sea wave water sunset ocean nature iPhone Plus Wallpapers
Street Pokeball Seedot
Character Gourgeist Pumpjin
Fire Pokeball Pancham Yancham Egg
Street Pokeball Claydol
Tiffany & Co
Street Pokeball Cranidos Zugaidos
Character Pangoro Goronda
Street Pokeball Stunfisk Maggyo
Street Pokeball Loudred
Street Pokeball Carbink Melecie
Wallpapers for iPhone Plus Unique Wallpapers iPhone
Street Pokeball Shinx Kolink
Street Map Simipour Hiyakkie
Fire Pokeball Rhydon Sidon Rhyhorn
Sunset and clouds wallpapers for iPhone and iPhone Plus
Street Map Karrablast Kaburumo
Thunder Playoffs Wallpapers
IPhone XS Alternative Wallpaper
Street Pokeball Scatterbug Kofukimushi
Street Map Pidgey Poppo
Fire Pokeball Donphan Donfan Phanpy
Fire Pokeball Haxorus Ononokus Fraxure
Street Map Binacle Kametete
Word Aesthetic Wallpapers
Character Mantine Mantain
Made a Bengals wallpapers r|bengals
Street Pokeball Spiritomb Mikaruge
Street Map Shellder
Fire Pokeball Kakuna Cocoon Weedle
Street Pokeball Togekiss Togekiss
Street Map Chinchou
Street Map Clamperl
This collection presents the theme of 1242×2208. You can choose the image format you need and install it on absolutely any device, be it a smartphone, phone, tablet, computer or laptop. Also, the desktop background can be installed on any operation system: MacOX, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and many others. We provide wallpapers in all popular dimensions: 512x512, 675x1200, 720x1280, 750x1334, 875x915, 894x894, 928x760, 1000x1000, 1024x768, 1024x1024, 1080x1920, 1131x707, 1152x864, 1191x670, 1200x675, 1200x800, 1242x2208, 1244x700, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1280x804, 1280x853, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1332x850, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1440x2560, 1600x900, 1600x1000, 1600x1067, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 1920x1280, 1920x1440, 2048x1152, 2048x1536, 2048x2048, 2560x1440, 2560x1600, 2560x1707, 2560x1920, 2560x2560
How to install a wallpaper
Microsoft Windows 10 & Windows 11
- Go to Start.
- Type "background" and then choose Background settings from the menu.
- In Background settings, you will see a Preview image. Under
is a drop-down list.
- Choose "Picture" and then select or Browse for a picture.
- Choose "Solid color" and then select a color.
- Choose "Slideshow" and Browse for a folder of pictures.
- Under Choose a fit, select an option, such as "Fill" or "Center".
Microsoft Windows 7 && Windows 8
Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize.
The Control Panel’s Personalization pane appears.
- Click the Desktop Background option along the window’s bottom left corner.
Click any of the pictures, and Windows 7 quickly places it onto your desktop’s background.
Found a keeper? Click the Save Changes button to keep it on your desktop. If not, click the Picture Location menu to see more choices. Or, if you’re still searching, move to the next step.
Click the Browse button and click a file from inside your personal Pictures folder.
Most people store their digital photos in their Pictures folder or library.
Click Save Changes and exit the Desktop Background window when you’re satisfied with your
Exit the program, and your chosen photo stays stuck to your desktop as the background.
- To change a new wallpaper on iPhone, you can simply pick up any photo from your Camera Roll, then set it directly as the new iPhone background image. It is even easier. We will break down to the details as below.
- Tap to open Photos app on iPhone which is running the latest iOS. Browse through your Camera Roll folder on iPhone to find your favorite photo which you like to use as your new iPhone wallpaper. Tap to select and display it in the Photos app. You will find a share button on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the share button, then tap on Next from the top right corner, you will bring up the share options like below.
- Toggle from right to left on the lower part of your iPhone screen to reveal the "Use as Wallpaper" option. Tap on it then you will be able to move and scale the selected photo and then set it as wallpaper for iPhone Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you're using multiple displays, this changes the wallpaper of your primary display only.
If you don't see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a submenu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap and hold on an empty area.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Tap a category.
- Choose an image.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.