Download and tweet 250 000+ stock photo wallpapers for free in 1242×2208 category. ✓ Thousands of new images daily ✓ Completely free ✓ Quality images from MetroVoice
Fire Pokeball Hariyama Hariteyama Makuhita
Character Crustle Iwapalace
Character Elgyem Ligray
Character Jumpluff Watacco
Street Map Sudowoodo Usokkie
Character Pyroar Kaenjishi
Character Wooper Upah
Fire Pokeball Rhyperior Dosidon Rhydon
Gordon Verrall on Alfa
Uranus Android wallpapers
Character Mime Jr p Manene
Character Meditite Asanan
Street Map Poochyena Pochiena
Street Pokeball Wormadam
Wallpapers Gravity Broke Film Space Android wallpapers
Street Map Hoppip Hanecco
Street Map Treecko Kimori
Street Pokeball Slugma
Street Pokeball Spewpa Kofuurai
Fire Pokeball Ariados Unknown Spinarak
Street Pokeball Tympole Otamaro
Street Pokeball Shellder
Street Map Smoochum Muchul
Street Pokeball Flaaffy
Street Pokeball Geodude Ishitsubute
Character Venonat Kongpang
Street Map Gothita Gothimu
Street Map Whiscash Namazun
Wallpapers 2K iPhone Football David Silva
Street Map Skiddo Meecle
Phone Grotle Wallpapers
Street Pokeball Granbull
Dark Wallpapers To Compliment Your New IPhone
Street Pokeball Cubchoo Kumasyun
Street Map Voltorb Biriridama
Character Scrafty Zuruzukin
Street Map Shieldon
Pokemon Fusion Wallpapers
Street Pokeball Accelgor Agilder
Tokio Hotel German Pop Rock Band Music Celebrity Android wallpapers
Street Map Golett Gobit
Street Pokeball Elgyem Ligray
Street Map Bouffalant Buffron
Street Map Mareep
Fire Pokeball Hippowdon Kabaldon Hippopotas
Բiℓipe мąяqueร on Flamengo
Character Skiddo Meecle
Character Trubbish Yabukuron
Character Roserade Roserade
Character Carracosta Abagoura
This collection presents the theme of 1242×2208. You can choose the image format you need and install it on absolutely any device, be it a smartphone, phone, tablet, computer or laptop. Also, the desktop background can be installed on any operation system: MacOX, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and many others. We provide wallpapers in all popular dimensions: 512x512, 675x1200, 720x1280, 750x1334, 875x915, 894x894, 928x760, 1000x1000, 1024x768, 1024x1024, 1080x1920, 1131x707, 1152x864, 1191x670, 1200x675, 1200x800, 1242x2208, 1244x700, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1280x804, 1280x853, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1332x850, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1440x2560, 1600x900, 1600x1000, 1600x1067, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 1920x1280, 1920x1440, 2048x1152, 2048x1536, 2048x2048, 2560x1440, 2560x1600, 2560x1707, 2560x1920, 2560x2560
How to install a wallpaper
Microsoft Windows 10 & Windows 11
- Go to Start.
- Type "background" and then choose Background settings from the menu.
- In Background settings, you will see a Preview image. Under
is a drop-down list.
- Choose "Picture" and then select or Browse for a picture.
- Choose "Solid color" and then select a color.
- Choose "Slideshow" and Browse for a folder of pictures.
- Under Choose a fit, select an option, such as "Fill" or "Center".
Microsoft Windows 7 && Windows 8
Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize.
The Control Panel’s Personalization pane appears.
- Click the Desktop Background option along the window’s bottom left corner.
Click any of the pictures, and Windows 7 quickly places it onto your desktop’s background.
Found a keeper? Click the Save Changes button to keep it on your desktop. If not, click the Picture Location menu to see more choices. Or, if you’re still searching, move to the next step.
Click the Browse button and click a file from inside your personal Pictures folder.
Most people store their digital photos in their Pictures folder or library.
Click Save Changes and exit the Desktop Background window when you’re satisfied with your
Exit the program, and your chosen photo stays stuck to your desktop as the background.
- To change a new wallpaper on iPhone, you can simply pick up any photo from your Camera Roll, then set it directly as the new iPhone background image. It is even easier. We will break down to the details as below.
- Tap to open Photos app on iPhone which is running the latest iOS. Browse through your Camera Roll folder on iPhone to find your favorite photo which you like to use as your new iPhone wallpaper. Tap to select and display it in the Photos app. You will find a share button on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the share button, then tap on Next from the top right corner, you will bring up the share options like below.
- Toggle from right to left on the lower part of your iPhone screen to reveal the "Use as Wallpaper" option. Tap on it then you will be able to move and scale the selected photo and then set it as wallpaper for iPhone Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you're using multiple displays, this changes the wallpaper of your primary display only.
If you don't see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a submenu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap and hold on an empty area.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Tap a category.
- Choose an image.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.