Download and tweet 250 000+ stock photo wallpapers for free in 1280×804 category. ✓ Thousands of new images daily ✓ Completely free ✓ Quality images from MetroVoice
Morocco flag wallpapers
Great Ocean Road Australia wallpapers
Second Beach Vancouver wallpapers
Jamaica Flag wallpapers
Drum & Bass wallpapers
Ghana Flag wallpapers
Flower and Bee wallpapers
Angola Flag wallpapers
Kenya Flag wallpapers
Hungary Flag wallpapers
Liechtenstein flag wallpapers
Meg Ryan wallpapers
Farewell, Neil Armstrong wallpapers
Mexico City Lights wallpapers
Burkina Faso Flag wallpapers
San Salvador wallpapers
Claire Danes wallpapers
Beautiful mist wallpapers
Colombia Flag wallpapers
Isle Of Skye Peak Scotland wallpapers
Burundi Flag wallpapers
Steven Gerrard wallpapers
World Cup Argentina wallpapers
Caprivi National Park Namibia wallpapers
Kremlin Wall & Red Square wallpapers
Land Rover Discovery Sport Spaceport Front wallpapers
Iguassu falls wallpapers
Sky surfing wallpapers
Red kangaroo wallpapers
Milk and Cereal wallpapers
Mount Fuji & Sea Japan wallpapers
Neon Piano wallpapers
BMW X M badge wallpapers
Ukraine Flag wallpapers
Alhambra Spain wallpapers
Black BMW Series Section wallpapers
Kuwait Flag wallpapers
Ranchu Goldfish wallpapers
Burnout Point of Impact wallpapers
Bali Rice Fields wallpapers
Cute Chameleon wallpapers
Liam Neeson Schindler’s List wallpapers
Snail and chameleon wallpapers
Navy Logo wallpapers
Alkefjellet Svalbard Norway wallpapers
Volcano and lava wallpapers
Torres Del Paine Chile wallpapers
Guyana Flag wallpapers
Kyrgyzstan Central Asia wallpapers
Audi A Quattro Front Speed wallpapers
McLaren P at Bahrain Front Section wallpapers
This collection presents the theme of 1280×804. You can choose the image format you need and install it on absolutely any device, be it a smartphone, phone, tablet, computer or laptop. Also, the desktop background can be installed on any operation system: MacOX, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and many others. We provide wallpapers in all popular dimensions: 512x512, 675x1200, 720x1280, 750x1334, 875x915, 894x894, 928x760, 1000x1000, 1024x768, 1024x1024, 1080x1920, 1131x707, 1152x864, 1191x670, 1200x675, 1200x800, 1242x2208, 1244x700, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1280x804, 1280x853, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1332x850, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1440x2560, 1600x900, 1600x1000, 1600x1067, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 1920x1280, 1920x1440, 2048x1152, 2048x1536, 2048x2048, 2560x1440, 2560x1600, 2560x1707, 2560x1920, 2560x2560
How to install a wallpaper
Microsoft Windows 10 & Windows 11
- Go to Start.
- Type "background" and then choose Background settings from the menu.
- In Background settings, you will see a Preview image. Under
is a drop-down list.
- Choose "Picture" and then select or Browse for a picture.
- Choose "Solid color" and then select a color.
- Choose "Slideshow" and Browse for a folder of pictures.
- Under Choose a fit, select an option, such as "Fill" or "Center".
Microsoft Windows 7 && Windows 8
Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize.
The Control Panel’s Personalization pane appears.
- Click the Desktop Background option along the window’s bottom left corner.
Click any of the pictures, and Windows 7 quickly places it onto your desktop’s background.
Found a keeper? Click the Save Changes button to keep it on your desktop. If not, click the Picture Location menu to see more choices. Or, if you’re still searching, move to the next step.
Click the Browse button and click a file from inside your personal Pictures folder.
Most people store their digital photos in their Pictures folder or library.
Click Save Changes and exit the Desktop Background window when you’re satisfied with your
Exit the program, and your chosen photo stays stuck to your desktop as the background.
- To change a new wallpaper on iPhone, you can simply pick up any photo from your Camera Roll, then set it directly as the new iPhone background image. It is even easier. We will break down to the details as below.
- Tap to open Photos app on iPhone which is running the latest iOS. Browse through your Camera Roll folder on iPhone to find your favorite photo which you like to use as your new iPhone wallpaper. Tap to select and display it in the Photos app. You will find a share button on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the share button, then tap on Next from the top right corner, you will bring up the share options like below.
- Toggle from right to left on the lower part of your iPhone screen to reveal the "Use as Wallpaper" option. Tap on it then you will be able to move and scale the selected photo and then set it as wallpaper for iPhone Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you're using multiple displays, this changes the wallpaper of your primary display only.
If you don't see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a submenu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap and hold on an empty area.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Tap a category.
- Choose an image.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.