Download and tweet 250 000+ stock photo wallpapers for free in 1280×960 category. ✓ Thousands of new images daily ✓ Completely free ✓ Quality images from MetroVoice
Pix For – Zatanna Wallpapers
Ms Marvel Fondos
The Punisher Wallpapers Best 2K Wallpapers
Mike Myers baby news spawns repeat of ‘Austin Powers’ cliche on
Seasons, Boston celtics logo and Cellphone wallpapers
Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter Wallpapers
India to Bhutan
Sandra Bullock Wallpapers HD
Hd Wallpapers David Bowie Goblin King X Kb K
Backgrounds Rolls Royce Phantom Car 2K Carfordesktoporg With Photo
Boston Bruins 2K backgrounds
Male Celebrities Richard Gere, picture nr
All Philadelphia Sports
Wallpaper about kill bill
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Wallpaper Tampa bay buccaneers 2K wallpapers and
Charlize theron wallpaper|charlize theron hot wallpaper|charlize
Honda Logo Wallpapers Free Download – Download Honda Logo
D th of July 2K Wallpapers
Hornets Wallpaper Chris Paul – There is no I in team
Ford Bronco Wallpapers
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X Red Exclusive 2K Wallpapers
Ford RS HP lb
Diwali 2K wallpapers
New Great Teacher Onizuka Wallpapers 2K p For PC Desktop
MotoGP Provisional Entry List
Lyon Football Wallpapers
Pix For – Incredible Hulk 2K Wallpapers
Wallpaper about kill bill
Dragonite Wallpapers on WallpaperGet
Great teacher onizuka wallpapers Gallery
New York Islanders wallpapers
Download David Silva Wallpapers 2K Wallpapers
Vatican City wallpapers
Ford Raptor wallpapers
Fernando Torres 2K Wallpapers
Meryl Streep Wallpapers
Megane Renault Sport Wallpapers by Cars
Independence Day high resolution Wallpaper
2K Backgrounds and Wallpapers of Mercedes Benz For Download
Porsche Gt rs Wallpapers
2K Kevin Spacey Wallpapers
Table Tennis Wallpapers
Valentino Rossi Wallpapers HD
Anna Kournikova Wallpapers
Premium Design D Wallpapers
Sand Dunes Wallpapers
This collection presents the theme of 1280×960. You can choose the image format you need and install it on absolutely any device, be it a smartphone, phone, tablet, computer or laptop. Also, the desktop background can be installed on any operation system: MacOX, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and many others. We provide wallpapers in all popular dimensions: 512x512, 675x1200, 720x1280, 750x1334, 875x915, 894x894, 928x760, 1000x1000, 1024x768, 1024x1024, 1080x1920, 1131x707, 1152x864, 1191x670, 1200x675, 1200x800, 1242x2208, 1244x700, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1280x804, 1280x853, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1332x850, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1440x2560, 1600x900, 1600x1000, 1600x1067, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 1920x1280, 1920x1440, 2048x1152, 2048x1536, 2048x2048, 2560x1440, 2560x1600, 2560x1707, 2560x1920, 2560x2560
How to install a wallpaper
Microsoft Windows 10 & Windows 11
- Go to Start.
- Type "background" and then choose Background settings from the menu.
- In Background settings, you will see a Preview image. Under
is a drop-down list.
- Choose "Picture" and then select or Browse for a picture.
- Choose "Solid color" and then select a color.
- Choose "Slideshow" and Browse for a folder of pictures.
- Under Choose a fit, select an option, such as "Fill" or "Center".
Microsoft Windows 7 && Windows 8
Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize.
The Control Panel’s Personalization pane appears.
- Click the Desktop Background option along the window’s bottom left corner.
Click any of the pictures, and Windows 7 quickly places it onto your desktop’s background.
Found a keeper? Click the Save Changes button to keep it on your desktop. If not, click the Picture Location menu to see more choices. Or, if you’re still searching, move to the next step.
Click the Browse button and click a file from inside your personal Pictures folder.
Most people store their digital photos in their Pictures folder or library.
Click Save Changes and exit the Desktop Background window when you’re satisfied with your
Exit the program, and your chosen photo stays stuck to your desktop as the background.
- To change a new wallpaper on iPhone, you can simply pick up any photo from your Camera Roll, then set it directly as the new iPhone background image. It is even easier. We will break down to the details as below.
- Tap to open Photos app on iPhone which is running the latest iOS. Browse through your Camera Roll folder on iPhone to find your favorite photo which you like to use as your new iPhone wallpaper. Tap to select and display it in the Photos app. You will find a share button on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the share button, then tap on Next from the top right corner, you will bring up the share options like below.
- Toggle from right to left on the lower part of your iPhone screen to reveal the "Use as Wallpaper" option. Tap on it then you will be able to move and scale the selected photo and then set it as wallpaper for iPhone Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you're using multiple displays, this changes the wallpaper of your primary display only.
If you don't see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a submenu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap and hold on an empty area.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Tap a category.
- Choose an image.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.