Download and tweet 250 000+ stock photo wallpapers for free in 2560×1920 category. ✓ Thousands of new images daily ✓ Completely free ✓ Quality images from MetroVoice
St Louis Skyline Wallpapers
Ariana Grande 2K Wallpapers
San Martín Base
Gray pebble wallpapers – CR Wallpapers
How Did Politics Affect The Art of North Korea ?
Space Backgrounds, Meteor Wallpapers, by John Zafra
Seoul ❤ K 2K Desk 4K Wallpapers for K Ultra 2K TV • Wide
Indianapolis Motor Speedway wallpapers
Honda, Jazz Wallpapers 2K | Desk 4K and Mobile Backgrounds
The Cathedral of Vasily the Blessed
QSQLN Mark Ingram Wallpapers
Total Solar Eclipse Wallpapers
One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest Wallpaper Billy Bibbit the King of
Famous NHL player Joe Thornton wallpapers and Wallpaper
Wallpaper For – Aikido Art Wallpapers
Night of Santiago Download wallpapers cities Santiago, santiago
Fireworks – Escaldes
The Road to Apollo
Most Beautiful Collection Copenhagen Wallpapers, High Quality
File Santa Marta
Dodge Hellcat Desk 4K Wallpapers
Best Ball Python Wallpapers on HipWallpapers
The White House
Glacier National Park Wallpapers Wallpaper
Rabbit beautiful 2K wallpapers
Volkswagen Golf R car Germany black wallpapers
Liberia Wallpapers High Quality
Jeremy Renner Wallpapers
Tea Field ❤ K 2K Desk 4K Wallpapers for K Ultra 2K TV • Wide
Pokémon Sword and Shield k Ultra 2K Wallpapers
Download Yokohama Ferris Wheel VIP Wallpapers 2K Wallpapers for
Standard Liege Wallpapers
Sheep Wallpapers HD
This collection presents the theme of 2560×1920. You can choose the image format you need and install it on absolutely any device, be it a smartphone, phone, tablet, computer or laptop. Also, the desktop background can be installed on any operation system: MacOX, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and many others. We provide wallpapers in all popular dimensions: 512x512, 675x1200, 720x1280, 750x1334, 875x915, 894x894, 928x760, 1000x1000, 1024x768, 1024x1024, 1080x1920, 1131x707, 1152x864, 1191x670, 1200x675, 1200x800, 1242x2208, 1244x700, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1280x804, 1280x853, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1332x850, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1440x2560, 1600x900, 1600x1000, 1600x1067, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 1920x1280, 1920x1440, 2048x1152, 2048x1536, 2048x2048, 2560x1440, 2560x1600, 2560x1707, 2560x1920, 2560x2560
How to install a wallpaper
Microsoft Windows 10 & Windows 11
- Go to Start.
- Type "background" and then choose Background settings from the menu.
- In Background settings, you will see a Preview image. Under
is a drop-down list.
- Choose "Picture" and then select or Browse for a picture.
- Choose "Solid color" and then select a color.
- Choose "Slideshow" and Browse for a folder of pictures.
- Under Choose a fit, select an option, such as "Fill" or "Center".
Microsoft Windows 7 && Windows 8
Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize.
The Control Panel’s Personalization pane appears.
- Click the Desktop Background option along the window’s bottom left corner.
Click any of the pictures, and Windows 7 quickly places it onto your desktop’s background.
Found a keeper? Click the Save Changes button to keep it on your desktop. If not, click the Picture Location menu to see more choices. Or, if you’re still searching, move to the next step.
Click the Browse button and click a file from inside your personal Pictures folder.
Most people store their digital photos in their Pictures folder or library.
Click Save Changes and exit the Desktop Background window when you’re satisfied with your
Exit the program, and your chosen photo stays stuck to your desktop as the background.
- To change a new wallpaper on iPhone, you can simply pick up any photo from your Camera Roll, then set it directly as the new iPhone background image. It is even easier. We will break down to the details as below.
- Tap to open Photos app on iPhone which is running the latest iOS. Browse through your Camera Roll folder on iPhone to find your favorite photo which you like to use as your new iPhone wallpaper. Tap to select and display it in the Photos app. You will find a share button on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the share button, then tap on Next from the top right corner, you will bring up the share options like below.
- Toggle from right to left on the lower part of your iPhone screen to reveal the "Use as Wallpaper" option. Tap on it then you will be able to move and scale the selected photo and then set it as wallpaper for iPhone Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you're using multiple displays, this changes the wallpaper of your primary display only.
If you don't see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a submenu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap and hold on an empty area.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Tap a category.
- Choose an image.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.