Download and tweet 250 000+ stock photo wallpapers for free in 675×1200 category. ✓ Thousands of new images daily ✓ Completely free ✓ Quality images from MetroVoice
Dries Mertens on Twitter Congratulations on your first hattrick
Football Edits on Twitter Goalkeeper
Nzø on Twitter @KMbappe mobile wallpapers
J on Twitter Sadio Mane mobile wallpapers
Fredrik on Twitter Romelu Lukaku Manchester United wallpapers
Ninja skin Fortnite wallpapers
The Know It All on Fortnite in
Devon GFX on Twitter Virgil van dijk Wallpapers
Marvel Puzzle Quest on Twitter Add the versatile Mockingbird
AV Prints on Twitter WALLPAPERS ????…
Wallpapers 2K Joaquin Joker
Vancouver Southsiders on Twitter Shout out to @NatFan on Reddit
خيال????on Twitter Wallpapers AlHilal FC ????
Alyx on Twitter Saul Niguez
Footy Wallpapers on Twitter Harry Kane iPhone wallpapers RTs
Nzø on Twitter @KMbappe mobile wallpapers
Red Galaxy Design on Twitter Roberto Firmino
Do you think that someone more skilled at editing Wallpaper than I
Nzø on Twitter @douglascosta mobile wallpapers
Meech Robinson on
AKGFX on Twitter Kevin De Bruyne
Fredrik on Twitter Deportivo Alaves wallpapers @alaves
GraphicSam on Twitter Riyad x Phone Wallpapers
Football Edits on Twitter AS Monaco mobile wallpapers
Juve Edits on Twitter
MM Footy Edits on Twitter Timo Werner
Edits on Twitter Garotos do Ninho
4K Mohamed Salah Wallpapers New 2K Wallpaper Gallery
Flamengo on Twitter Terça
Juve Edits on Twitter It’s just the beginning! Moise Kean
Jordan Santalucia on Twitter Buffalo Sabres Winter Classic iphone
Sporting Kansas City Wallpapers t
Footy Wallpapers on Twitter Manchester City iPhone wallpaper RTs
Los Angeles Rams on Twitter A post
Football Edits on Twitter
Free download Rams Wallpapers Los Angeles Rams theramscom for your Desktop, Mobile & Tablet
Momoland Hyebin Yeonwoo Jane Taeha Nayun Daisy JooE Ahin Nancy
Orlando Pirates Wallpapers Group
On Twitter Tottenham
Edits on Twitter Tua glória é lutar! • wallpapers download
Bayer Leverkusen on Twitter Next batch of custom wallpapers
Juve Edits on Twitter @douglascosta
This collection presents the theme of 675×1200. You can choose the image format you need and install it on absolutely any device, be it a smartphone, phone, tablet, computer or laptop. Also, the desktop background can be installed on any operation system: MacOX, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and many others. We provide wallpapers in all popular dimensions: 512x512, 675x1200, 720x1280, 750x1334, 875x915, 894x894, 928x760, 1000x1000, 1024x768, 1024x1024, 1080x1920, 1131x707, 1152x864, 1191x670, 1200x675, 1200x800, 1242x2208, 1244x700, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1280x804, 1280x853, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1332x850, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1440x2560, 1600x900, 1600x1000, 1600x1067, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 1920x1280, 1920x1440, 2048x1152, 2048x1536, 2048x2048, 2560x1440, 2560x1600, 2560x1707, 2560x1920, 2560x2560
How to install a wallpaper
Microsoft Windows 10 & Windows 11
- Go to Start.
- Type "background" and then choose Background settings from the menu.
- In Background settings, you will see a Preview image. Under
is a drop-down list.
- Choose "Picture" and then select or Browse for a picture.
- Choose "Solid color" and then select a color.
- Choose "Slideshow" and Browse for a folder of pictures.
- Under Choose a fit, select an option, such as "Fill" or "Center".
Microsoft Windows 7 && Windows 8
Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize.
The Control Panel’s Personalization pane appears.
- Click the Desktop Background option along the window’s bottom left corner.
Click any of the pictures, and Windows 7 quickly places it onto your desktop’s background.
Found a keeper? Click the Save Changes button to keep it on your desktop. If not, click the Picture Location menu to see more choices. Or, if you’re still searching, move to the next step.
Click the Browse button and click a file from inside your personal Pictures folder.
Most people store their digital photos in their Pictures folder or library.
Click Save Changes and exit the Desktop Background window when you’re satisfied with your
Exit the program, and your chosen photo stays stuck to your desktop as the background.
- To change a new wallpaper on iPhone, you can simply pick up any photo from your Camera Roll, then set it directly as the new iPhone background image. It is even easier. We will break down to the details as below.
- Tap to open Photos app on iPhone which is running the latest iOS. Browse through your Camera Roll folder on iPhone to find your favorite photo which you like to use as your new iPhone wallpaper. Tap to select and display it in the Photos app. You will find a share button on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the share button, then tap on Next from the top right corner, you will bring up the share options like below.
- Toggle from right to left on the lower part of your iPhone screen to reveal the "Use as Wallpaper" option. Tap on it then you will be able to move and scale the selected photo and then set it as wallpaper for iPhone Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you're using multiple displays, this changes the wallpaper of your primary display only.
If you don't see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a submenu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap and hold on an empty area.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Tap a category.
- Choose an image.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.