Download and tweet 250 000+ stock photo wallpapers for free in 875×915 category. ✓ Thousands of new images daily ✓ Completely free ✓ Quality images from MetroVoice
DJ Bop Fortnite wallpapers
Ghost Beach Brawler Fortnite wallpapers
Midas Rex Fortnite wallpapers
Rogue Spider Knight Fortnite wallpapers
Birdie Fortnite wallpapers
Gummy Fishstick Fortnite wallpapers
Dark Rex Fortnite wallpapers
Nap Cap’n Fortnite wallpapers
Wake Rider Fortnite wallpapers
Malice Fortnite wallpapers
Cutiepie Fortnite wallpapers
Garrison Fortnite Outfit Skin How to Get News
Marcus Fenix Fortnite wallpapers
Lara Croft Fortnite wallpapers
Mancake Fortnite wallpapers
The best Fortnite Battle Royale skins released so far
Stella Fortnite wallpapers
Tony Stark Fortnite wallpapers
Valor Fortnite wallpapers
Dominator Fortnite wallpapers
Ezio Auditore Fortnite wallpapers
Tigeress Fortnite wallpapers
Daryl Dixon Fortnite wallpapers
Game Knight Fortnite wallpapers
Rio Grande Fortnite wallpapers
Redux Fortnite wallpapers
Axo Fortnite wallpapers
Dark Red Knight Fortnite wallpapers
Swish Fortnite wallpapers
Fortnite Dark Vanguard Skin
Bruno Mars Fortnite wallpapers
Fortnite Legendary Posters Wallpapers Collection – Wallpapers For Tech
Wrap Major Fortnite wallpapers
Lt John Llama Fortnite wallpapers
Burnout Fortnite Outfit Skin How to Get News
Chani Fortnite wallpapers
Curse Buster Fortnite wallpapers
Whistle Warrior is a Uncommon Fortnite Outfit
Mezmer Fortnite wallpapers
Sica Fortnite wallpapers
Chris Redfield Fortnite wallpapers
Madcap Fortnite wallpapers
Jellie Fortnite wallpapers
Drift Fortnite Season Wallpapers for Phone and 2K Desk 4K Backgrounds
Fortnite Marius Skin
Travis Scott Fortnite wallpapers
Sandshark Driver Fortnite wallpapers
Chaos Agent Fortnite wallpapers
Blinky Fortnite wallpapers
Fortnite Cuddle Team Leader Skin
Agent Jones Fortnite wallpapers
Flow Fortnite wallpapers
Dark Wild Card Fortnite wallpapers
Ultima Knight Fortnite wallpapers
Iso Fortnite wallpapers
This collection presents the theme of 875×915. You can choose the image format you need and install it on absolutely any device, be it a smartphone, phone, tablet, computer or laptop. Also, the desktop background can be installed on any operation system: MacOX, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and many others. We provide wallpapers in all popular dimensions: 512x512, 675x1200, 720x1280, 750x1334, 875x915, 894x894, 928x760, 1000x1000, 1024x768, 1024x1024, 1080x1920, 1131x707, 1152x864, 1191x670, 1200x675, 1200x800, 1242x2208, 1244x700, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1280x804, 1280x853, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1332x850, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1440x2560, 1600x900, 1600x1000, 1600x1067, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 1920x1280, 1920x1440, 2048x1152, 2048x1536, 2048x2048, 2560x1440, 2560x1600, 2560x1707, 2560x1920, 2560x2560
How to install a wallpaper
Microsoft Windows 10 & Windows 11
- Go to Start.
- Type "background" and then choose Background settings from the menu.
- In Background settings, you will see a Preview image. Under
is a drop-down list.
- Choose "Picture" and then select or Browse for a picture.
- Choose "Solid color" and then select a color.
- Choose "Slideshow" and Browse for a folder of pictures.
- Under Choose a fit, select an option, such as "Fill" or "Center".
Microsoft Windows 7 && Windows 8
Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize.
The Control Panel’s Personalization pane appears.
- Click the Desktop Background option along the window’s bottom left corner.
Click any of the pictures, and Windows 7 quickly places it onto your desktop’s background.
Found a keeper? Click the Save Changes button to keep it on your desktop. If not, click the Picture Location menu to see more choices. Or, if you’re still searching, move to the next step.
Click the Browse button and click a file from inside your personal Pictures folder.
Most people store their digital photos in their Pictures folder or library.
Click Save Changes and exit the Desktop Background window when you’re satisfied with your
Exit the program, and your chosen photo stays stuck to your desktop as the background.
- To change a new wallpaper on iPhone, you can simply pick up any photo from your Camera Roll, then set it directly as the new iPhone background image. It is even easier. We will break down to the details as below.
- Tap to open Photos app on iPhone which is running the latest iOS. Browse through your Camera Roll folder on iPhone to find your favorite photo which you like to use as your new iPhone wallpaper. Tap to select and display it in the Photos app. You will find a share button on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the share button, then tap on Next from the top right corner, you will bring up the share options like below.
- Toggle from right to left on the lower part of your iPhone screen to reveal the "Use as Wallpaper" option. Tap on it then you will be able to move and scale the selected photo and then set it as wallpaper for iPhone Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you're using multiple displays, this changes the wallpaper of your primary display only.
If you don't see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a submenu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap and hold on an empty area.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Tap a category.
- Choose an image.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.