Download and tweet 250 000+ stock photo wallpapers for free in 894×894 category. ✓ Thousands of new images daily ✓ Completely free ✓ Quality images from MetroVoice
VENOMOTH by felipao
Pastafarian Tangela by Technophonix
Reshiram and Zekrom Wallpaper Zekrom 2K wallpapers and backgrounds photos
Minccino and Cinccino by hoyeechun
Gothita, Gothorita, and Gothitelle by Amoema
Ollie the Solosis by whitestaristhebest
Palossand at the End of a Day by PokuriMio
Boring Swadloon by hoyeechun
Magnezone by MellowMeloetta
GDEA Woobat and Swoobat by Waltonsaurus
Granbull Mimikyu by Myumimon
Goodra by RedTallin
Muthafouken Gourgeist by MichaelJLarson
Vikavolt males ready for battle by Weirda
Gotta Draw ’em All
Tentacool by mysticaldonkey
Steelers Antonio Brown Wallpapers HD
CJ McCollum by digitaliize
United Shiftry by DiegoGuilherme
Plusle and Minun
Pokemon Base -Rufflet Evolution- by Xbox
Electabuzz by Bellick
CONTEST Improve Your LEAST Favorite Pokemon! by Wabatte
James and Victreebel by Orne
Mega Heatmor by Graail
Sigilyph by Possumato
PSYduck by PKM
Cloud Coloring Wallpaper
Mega Feraligatr Evolution! by SparkusThunderbolt
Mobile kakuna wallpapers
Scraggy and Gothita by hoyeechun
Anthony Davis New Orleans Pelicans Blu by vernhix
Ipad Wallpaper Plusle and Minun by Inoune
Bibarel by ProDarkar
Girafarig by manuvergara
Blacephalon by DarkraiLady
Decidueye Icon by MarlonLeal
Type Collab Poison
Monthly art trade Alolan Sandshrew and sandslash by Jarzard on
Rhydon used surf by shinyscyther
Serbian Nemanjic dinasty flag by KoridaNovoNaselje
Shroomish by LessxSirlia
United Flabebe by DiegoGuilherme
ZERAORA FANART by Trainerlouie
Trubbish Love by ZestyDoesThings
Wishiwashi Pokemon Sun Pokemon Moon by tatanRG
Dartrix Pokemon Sun Pokemon Moon by tatanRG
Audino by TheEternalZohne
Hoenn PokeCollab Masquerain by Viyusgi
This collection presents the theme of 894×894. You can choose the image format you need and install it on absolutely any device, be it a smartphone, phone, tablet, computer or laptop. Also, the desktop background can be installed on any operation system: MacOX, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and many others. We provide wallpapers in all popular dimensions: 512x512, 675x1200, 720x1280, 750x1334, 875x915, 894x894, 928x760, 1000x1000, 1024x768, 1024x1024, 1080x1920, 1131x707, 1152x864, 1191x670, 1200x675, 1200x800, 1242x2208, 1244x700, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1280x804, 1280x853, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1332x850, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1440x2560, 1600x900, 1600x1000, 1600x1067, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 1920x1280, 1920x1440, 2048x1152, 2048x1536, 2048x2048, 2560x1440, 2560x1600, 2560x1707, 2560x1920, 2560x2560
How to install a wallpaper
Microsoft Windows 10 & Windows 11
- Go to Start.
- Type "background" and then choose Background settings from the menu.
- In Background settings, you will see a Preview image. Under
is a drop-down list.
- Choose "Picture" and then select or Browse for a picture.
- Choose "Solid color" and then select a color.
- Choose "Slideshow" and Browse for a folder of pictures.
- Under Choose a fit, select an option, such as "Fill" or "Center".
Microsoft Windows 7 && Windows 8
Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize.
The Control Panel’s Personalization pane appears.
- Click the Desktop Background option along the window’s bottom left corner.
Click any of the pictures, and Windows 7 quickly places it onto your desktop’s background.
Found a keeper? Click the Save Changes button to keep it on your desktop. If not, click the Picture Location menu to see more choices. Or, if you’re still searching, move to the next step.
Click the Browse button and click a file from inside your personal Pictures folder.
Most people store their digital photos in their Pictures folder or library.
Click Save Changes and exit the Desktop Background window when you’re satisfied with your
Exit the program, and your chosen photo stays stuck to your desktop as the background.
- To change a new wallpaper on iPhone, you can simply pick up any photo from your Camera Roll, then set it directly as the new iPhone background image. It is even easier. We will break down to the details as below.
- Tap to open Photos app on iPhone which is running the latest iOS. Browse through your Camera Roll folder on iPhone to find your favorite photo which you like to use as your new iPhone wallpaper. Tap to select and display it in the Photos app. You will find a share button on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the share button, then tap on Next from the top right corner, you will bring up the share options like below.
- Toggle from right to left on the lower part of your iPhone screen to reveal the "Use as Wallpaper" option. Tap on it then you will be able to move and scale the selected photo and then set it as wallpaper for iPhone Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you're using multiple displays, this changes the wallpaper of your primary display only.
If you don't see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a submenu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap and hold on an empty area.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Tap a category.
- Choose an image.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.