Download and tweet 250 000+ stock photo wallpapers for free in Oslo category. ✓ Thousands of new images daily ✓ Completely free ✓ Quality images from MetroVoice
Romantic Sunset in Paris
Scenes of Norway
Independence Of The Seas in Oslo by VampBea
Buffalo Wallpapers on KuBiPeT
Shanghai 2K Wallpapers
Lakes Lake Oslo Tree Norway Awesome Photografy Love Hdrnature Sky
Oslo 2K Quality Wallpapers, Widescreen Wallpapers
Hate Wallpapers, Adorable Hate Wallpapers Quality HD
Quay in Oslo wallpapers and Wallpaper
Oslo 2K Wallpapers
Ships in the harbor in Oslo wallpapers and Wallpaper
Wallpaper of Oslo Wallpapers
HD Oslo Wallpapers and Photos
Oslo Subway Tunnel
View from the hill on the Oslo wallpapers and Wallpaper
Norway Oslo Cities
Panoramic views of the Oslo wallpapers and Wallpaper
The Royal Palace in Oslo wallpapers and Wallpaper
Bergen 2K Wallpapers for desk 4K download
Panorama Night Oslo wallpapers and Wallpaper
Wallpaper of Oslo Wallpapers Crazy
New York wallpapers
Oslo from above wallpapers
Bridge at Night 2K desk 4K wallpapers Widescreen High
Download wallpapers Aker Brygge, Oslo, Norway free desktop
Wallpapers Norway Nakkholmen Island Oslo Cities Houses
Download wallpapers norway, oslo fylke, oslo, river free desktop
Illuminated Tag wallpapers Magnificent Winter Sunset Lake Oslo
Oslo Tag wallpapers Oslo Night Holmenkollen Lights Hotel Norway
Wallpapers Norway Megalopolis Oslo night time Cities
Modern Oslo Crystal Clear Towers Modern Architecture Wallpapers
Wallpaper of Oslo Norway Wallpapers
Oslo opera house Need
Oslo Wallpapers Wallpaper Photos Pictures Backgrounds
Port of Oslo wallpapers and Wallpaper
Beautiful buildings in Oslo wallpapers and Wallpaper
Oslo, Norway 2K desk 4K wallpapers Widescreen High Definition
This collection presents the theme of Oslo. You can choose the image format you need and install it on absolutely any device, be it a smartphone, phone, tablet, computer or laptop. Also, the desktop background can be installed on any operation system: MacOX, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and many others. We provide wallpapers in all popular dimensions: 512x512, 675x1200, 720x1280, 750x1334, 875x915, 894x894, 928x760, 1000x1000, 1024x768, 1024x1024, 1080x1920, 1131x707, 1152x864, 1191x670, 1200x675, 1200x800, 1242x2208, 1244x700, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1280x804, 1280x853, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1332x850, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1440x2560, 1600x900, 1600x1000, 1600x1067, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 1920x1280, 1920x1440, 2048x1152, 2048x1536, 2048x2048, 2560x1440, 2560x1600, 2560x1707, 2560x1920, 2560x2560
How to install a wallpaper
Microsoft Windows 10 & Windows 11
- Go to Start.
- Type "background" and then choose Background settings from the menu.
- In Background settings, you will see a Preview image. Under
is a drop-down list.
- Choose "Picture" and then select or Browse for a picture.
- Choose "Solid color" and then select a color.
- Choose "Slideshow" and Browse for a folder of pictures.
- Under Choose a fit, select an option, such as "Fill" or "Center".
Microsoft Windows 7 && Windows 8
Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize.
The Control Panel’s Personalization pane appears.
- Click the Desktop Background option along the window’s bottom left corner.
Click any of the pictures, and Windows 7 quickly places it onto your desktop’s background.
Found a keeper? Click the Save Changes button to keep it on your desktop. If not, click the Picture Location menu to see more choices. Or, if you’re still searching, move to the next step.
Click the Browse button and click a file from inside your personal Pictures folder.
Most people store their digital photos in their Pictures folder or library.
Click Save Changes and exit the Desktop Background window when you’re satisfied with your
Exit the program, and your chosen photo stays stuck to your desktop as the background.
- To change a new wallpaper on iPhone, you can simply pick up any photo from your Camera Roll, then set it directly as the new iPhone background image. It is even easier. We will break down to the details as below.
- Tap to open Photos app on iPhone which is running the latest iOS. Browse through your Camera Roll folder on iPhone to find your favorite photo which you like to use as your new iPhone wallpaper. Tap to select and display it in the Photos app. You will find a share button on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the share button, then tap on Next from the top right corner, you will bring up the share options like below.
- Toggle from right to left on the lower part of your iPhone screen to reveal the "Use as Wallpaper" option. Tap on it then you will be able to move and scale the selected photo and then set it as wallpaper for iPhone Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you're using multiple displays, this changes the wallpaper of your primary display only.
If you don't see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a submenu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap and hold on an empty area.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Tap a category.
- Choose an image.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.