Download and tweet 250 000+ stock photo wallpapers for free in Sarajevo category. ✓ Thousands of new images daily ✓ Completely free ✓ Quality images from MetroVoice
The Beauty of SARAJEVO
We are a global lifestyle, travel and fashion guide Read more
Town Sarajevo Old Photos
Wallpapers Rays of light Bosnia and Herzegovina Sarajevo
Windows 2K Wallpapers x Wallpaper Wallpapers of Windows
Skyscrapers Sarajevo Bosnia Herzegovina July HDR Wallpapers for HD
Tokyo Smog ❤ K 2K Desk 4K Wallpapers for K Ultra 2K TV • Dual
City, Sarajevo, Bosnia, Cityscape, Clouds, Sunlight, Landscape
Religious Sarajevo Cathedral Bosnia Church Cool Wallpapers for HD
Photos Bosnia and Herzegovina Sarajevo Evening Cities Houses
K Ultra 2K
Sarajevo Wallpapers Wallpaper Photos Pictures Backgrounds
Sarajevo Wallpapers Wallpaper Photos Pictures Backgrounds
Religious Gazi Husrev Beg Mosque Sarajevo Bosnia Bascarsija
Other Sarajevo Bosnia Avaz City Picture Gallery – Other for 2K
CityOS Hackathon Smart Sarajevo
Mexico City 2K Pictures
Bosnia Tag wallpapers PYRAMID BOSNIA Bosnian Piramid Discovered
Sarajevo Full Hd
Vijećnica wallpapers, Man Made, HQ Vijećnica pictures
Guanajuato Wallpapers Wallpaper Photos Pictures Backgrounds
Wallpaper of Tuzla Bosnia Wallpapers
Mexico City Wallpapers, Cool Mexico City Backgrounds
The Sarajevo city photos and hotels
December , wallpapers
Spain 2K Desk 4K Wallpapers
Huffington Post Sarajevo is the Second Most Beautiful City in the
Sarajevo 2K Wallpapers
The architecture of Sarajevo a history lesson
Skyline Sarajevo By Oldtoppy
Stari Grad Old Town Sarajevo Bosnia and Herzegovina
Wallpapers Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, building, travel
Vijećnica inside 2K Wallpapers and Backgrounds
Other Sarajevo Bosnia Avaz City Photo for 2K High Definition
Sarajevo Tag wallpapers Sarajevo Cathedral Bosnia Church Cool
Sarajevo Great Sunrise Over Mysterious City Bosnia and Herzegovina
Wallpapers Of The Day Mexico City
Lisbon Wallpapers Wallpaper Photos Pictures Backgrounds
Sarajevo Photo Gallery
Wallpaper of Sarajevo 2K Wallpapers
Wallpapers – Islamic – Ali Pasha Mosque in Sarajevo
Vijećnica 2K Wallpapers and Backgrounds
Bridge And Waterfall View In Sarajevo Wallpapers – Wallpapers Pick
Sarajevo bosnia and herzegovina wallpapers
View of Village
This collection presents the theme of Sarajevo. You can choose the image format you need and install it on absolutely any device, be it a smartphone, phone, tablet, computer or laptop. Also, the desktop background can be installed on any operation system: MacOX, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and many others. We provide wallpapers in all popular dimensions: 512x512, 675x1200, 720x1280, 750x1334, 875x915, 894x894, 928x760, 1000x1000, 1024x768, 1024x1024, 1080x1920, 1131x707, 1152x864, 1191x670, 1200x675, 1200x800, 1242x2208, 1244x700, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1280x804, 1280x853, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1332x850, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1440x2560, 1600x900, 1600x1000, 1600x1067, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 1920x1280, 1920x1440, 2048x1152, 2048x1536, 2048x2048, 2560x1440, 2560x1600, 2560x1707, 2560x1920, 2560x2560
How to install a wallpaper
Microsoft Windows 10 & Windows 11
- Go to Start.
- Type "background" and then choose Background settings from the menu.
- In Background settings, you will see a Preview image. Under
is a drop-down list.
- Choose "Picture" and then select or Browse for a picture.
- Choose "Solid color" and then select a color.
- Choose "Slideshow" and Browse for a folder of pictures.
- Under Choose a fit, select an option, such as "Fill" or "Center".
Microsoft Windows 7 && Windows 8
Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize.
The Control Panel’s Personalization pane appears.
- Click the Desktop Background option along the window’s bottom left corner.
Click any of the pictures, and Windows 7 quickly places it onto your desktop’s background.
Found a keeper? Click the Save Changes button to keep it on your desktop. If not, click the Picture Location menu to see more choices. Or, if you’re still searching, move to the next step.
Click the Browse button and click a file from inside your personal Pictures folder.
Most people store their digital photos in their Pictures folder or library.
Click Save Changes and exit the Desktop Background window when you’re satisfied with your
Exit the program, and your chosen photo stays stuck to your desktop as the background.
- To change a new wallpaper on iPhone, you can simply pick up any photo from your Camera Roll, then set it directly as the new iPhone background image. It is even easier. We will break down to the details as below.
- Tap to open Photos app on iPhone which is running the latest iOS. Browse through your Camera Roll folder on iPhone to find your favorite photo which you like to use as your new iPhone wallpaper. Tap to select and display it in the Photos app. You will find a share button on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the share button, then tap on Next from the top right corner, you will bring up the share options like below.
- Toggle from right to left on the lower part of your iPhone screen to reveal the "Use as Wallpaper" option. Tap on it then you will be able to move and scale the selected photo and then set it as wallpaper for iPhone Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you're using multiple displays, this changes the wallpaper of your primary display only.
If you don't see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a submenu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap and hold on an empty area.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Tap a category.
- Choose an image.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.