Download and tweet 250 000+ stock photo wallpapers for free in 2048×1536 category. ✓ Thousands of new images daily ✓ Completely free ✓ Quality images from MetroVoice
Download Razer, Logo, Fire, Gaming, Snake Wallpapers for
HD Abstract s wallpapers
MacOS Sierra ❤ K 2K Desk 4K Wallpapers for K Ultra 2K TV • Wide
Best Wallpapers For IPad
Mexico City Wallpapers, Cool Mexico City Backgrounds
Cotton Candy Wallpapers Desk 4K
Download wallpapers new ipad retina iPad Wallpapers
Paris Backgrounds For Ipad Air Desk 4K Wallpapers High
Group of Skull Wallpapers
HD iPad Wallpapers
Download wallpapers milwaukee brewers, baseball, team, logo
Night Wallpapers For Ipad Air Desk 4K Wallpapers 2K k Windows Mac
Wallpapers Yellow Mums Flowers Closeup
More Banff National Park Love
The tiny village of Banduxu in Proaza
Ipad Retina Wallpapers
Ipad Retina Wallpapers ,
earth 2K wallpapers p high quality
Free Realtree Camo Wallpapers Download PixelsTalk Deer Hunting
2K iPad Wallpapers
Offshore Fishing Wallpapers
Sad Anime Wallpapers Girl On Fire Wallpapers D For
Galaxy Wallpapers For Ipad Air Download Amazing Artwork Backgrounds
Download wallpapers japan, bridge, sakura, night 2K backgrounds
Apple K Ultra 2K Wallpapers
Download Venom, Tom Hardy Wallpapers for Ainol Novo
Foggy Night wallpapers
Underwater 2K Wallpapers
Lake 2K Wallpapers
This collection presents the theme of 2048×1536. You can choose the image format you need and install it on absolutely any device, be it a smartphone, phone, tablet, computer or laptop. Also, the desktop background can be installed on any operation system: MacOX, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and many others. We provide wallpapers in all popular dimensions: 512x512, 675x1200, 720x1280, 750x1334, 875x915, 894x894, 928x760, 1000x1000, 1024x768, 1024x1024, 1080x1920, 1131x707, 1152x864, 1191x670, 1200x675, 1200x800, 1242x2208, 1244x700, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1280x804, 1280x853, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1332x850, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1440x2560, 1600x900, 1600x1000, 1600x1067, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 1920x1280, 1920x1440, 2048x1152, 2048x1536, 2048x2048, 2560x1440, 2560x1600, 2560x1707, 2560x1920, 2560x2560
How to install a wallpaper
Microsoft Windows 10 & Windows 11
- Go to Start.
- Type "background" and then choose Background settings from the menu.
- In Background settings, you will see a Preview image. Under
is a drop-down list.
- Choose "Picture" and then select or Browse for a picture.
- Choose "Solid color" and then select a color.
- Choose "Slideshow" and Browse for a folder of pictures.
- Under Choose a fit, select an option, such as "Fill" or "Center".
Microsoft Windows 7 && Windows 8
Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize.
The Control Panel’s Personalization pane appears.
- Click the Desktop Background option along the window’s bottom left corner.
Click any of the pictures, and Windows 7 quickly places it onto your desktop’s background.
Found a keeper? Click the Save Changes button to keep it on your desktop. If not, click the Picture Location menu to see more choices. Or, if you’re still searching, move to the next step.
Click the Browse button and click a file from inside your personal Pictures folder.
Most people store their digital photos in their Pictures folder or library.
Click Save Changes and exit the Desktop Background window when you’re satisfied with your
Exit the program, and your chosen photo stays stuck to your desktop as the background.
- To change a new wallpaper on iPhone, you can simply pick up any photo from your Camera Roll, then set it directly as the new iPhone background image. It is even easier. We will break down to the details as below.
- Tap to open Photos app on iPhone which is running the latest iOS. Browse through your Camera Roll folder on iPhone to find your favorite photo which you like to use as your new iPhone wallpaper. Tap to select and display it in the Photos app. You will find a share button on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the share button, then tap on Next from the top right corner, you will bring up the share options like below.
- Toggle from right to left on the lower part of your iPhone screen to reveal the "Use as Wallpaper" option. Tap on it then you will be able to move and scale the selected photo and then set it as wallpaper for iPhone Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you're using multiple displays, this changes the wallpaper of your primary display only.
If you don't see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a submenu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap and hold on an empty area.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Tap a category.
- Choose an image.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.