Download and tweet 250 000+ stock photo wallpapers for free in Meteorite category. ✓ Thousands of new images daily ✓ Completely free ✓ Quality images from MetroVoice
Space Wallpaper Meteors 2K wallpapers and backgrounds photos
Outer space futuristic explosions purple impact meteorite cities
Meteorite Wallpapers High Quality
Meteor Cool Wallpapers
Meteor Shower Wallpapers
Meteorite night stars wallpapers
Wallpapers meteorite, planet, dead planet, burning earth Wallpaper for
Meteorite Falling to Earth ❤ K 2K Desk 4K Wallpapers for K Ultra
Asteroid Wallpapers High Quality
Download wallpapers building, starry sky, meteorite, bridge
Meteor shower wallpapers
Meteorites circling the planet wallpapers
Meteorite Wallpapers for Android
Mass effect meteorite planet land 2K wallpapers
Download wallpapers planet, meteor, asteroid, comet, blast
Meteor 2K Wallpapers
Free 2K Space Meteorite Phone Wallpaper
Mobile 2K Wallpapers
Meteorite star galaxy 2K wallpapers
Meteor Shower 2K Wallpapers
D Meteor Shower Desk 4K Wallpapers Free 2K D Desk 4K Wallpapers
Meteorite Wallpapers 2K Backgrounds, Wallpaper, Pics, Photos Free
Meteorite 2K Wallpapers
Meteorite Planet Wallpapers
Wallpapers d abstract glowing meteorite
Meteor Shower ❤ K 2K Desk 4K Wallpapers for K Ultra 2K TV • Tablet
Download wallpapers planet, meteorites, space, galaxy hd
Meteorite Wallpapers for Android
Download Meteorite, Sci
Meteor Wallpapers and Backgrounds Wallpaper
Star nebula meteorite 2K wallpapers
Meteorite circling the imploding planet wallpapers
The fall of the meteorite Android wallpapers for free
Meteor shower wallpapers hd
Falling Stars & Meteors Wallpapers Wallpapers Wednesday
Meteorite crashes into Earth wallpapers
HD Meteorite Wallpapers and Photos
This collection presents the theme of Meteorite. You can choose the image format you need and install it on absolutely any device, be it a smartphone, phone, tablet, computer or laptop. Also, the desktop background can be installed on any operation system: MacOX, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and many others. We provide wallpapers in all popular dimensions: 512x512, 675x1200, 720x1280, 750x1334, 875x915, 894x894, 928x760, 1000x1000, 1024x768, 1024x1024, 1080x1920, 1131x707, 1152x864, 1191x670, 1200x675, 1200x800, 1242x2208, 1244x700, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1280x804, 1280x853, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1332x850, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1440x2560, 1600x900, 1600x1000, 1600x1067, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 1920x1280, 1920x1440, 2048x1152, 2048x1536, 2048x2048, 2560x1440, 2560x1600, 2560x1707, 2560x1920, 2560x2560
How to install a wallpaper
Microsoft Windows 10 & Windows 11
- Go to Start.
- Type "background" and then choose Background settings from the menu.
- In Background settings, you will see a Preview image. Under
is a drop-down list.
- Choose "Picture" and then select or Browse for a picture.
- Choose "Solid color" and then select a color.
- Choose "Slideshow" and Browse for a folder of pictures.
- Under Choose a fit, select an option, such as "Fill" or "Center".
Microsoft Windows 7 && Windows 8
Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize.
The Control Panel’s Personalization pane appears.
- Click the Desktop Background option along the window’s bottom left corner.
Click any of the pictures, and Windows 7 quickly places it onto your desktop’s background.
Found a keeper? Click the Save Changes button to keep it on your desktop. If not, click the Picture Location menu to see more choices. Or, if you’re still searching, move to the next step.
Click the Browse button and click a file from inside your personal Pictures folder.
Most people store their digital photos in their Pictures folder or library.
Click Save Changes and exit the Desktop Background window when you’re satisfied with your
Exit the program, and your chosen photo stays stuck to your desktop as the background.
- To change a new wallpaper on iPhone, you can simply pick up any photo from your Camera Roll, then set it directly as the new iPhone background image. It is even easier. We will break down to the details as below.
- Tap to open Photos app on iPhone which is running the latest iOS. Browse through your Camera Roll folder on iPhone to find your favorite photo which you like to use as your new iPhone wallpaper. Tap to select and display it in the Photos app. You will find a share button on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the share button, then tap on Next from the top right corner, you will bring up the share options like below.
- Toggle from right to left on the lower part of your iPhone screen to reveal the "Use as Wallpaper" option. Tap on it then you will be able to move and scale the selected photo and then set it as wallpaper for iPhone Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you're using multiple displays, this changes the wallpaper of your primary display only.
If you don't see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a submenu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap and hold on an empty area.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Tap a category.
- Choose an image.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.