Download and tweet 250 000+ stock photo wallpapers for free in 1200×800 category. ✓ Thousands of new images daily ✓ Completely free ✓ Quality images from MetroVoice
Steve Dangle Perfect Patrice Talking Game Watch it
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Westerlund and Gum
Can the Pacers Unlock Victor Oladipo?
New York City FC Backgrounds & Wallpapers
Nomar Mazara, Ronald Guzman injuries make roster move likely
STRASBOURG Photos, Wallpaper and Wallpapers, 2K Wallpaper, Near by Wallpaper
Cubs’ Jorge Soler, Kris Bryant ready for the big leagues
The Lakers are D’Angelo Russell’s team now
Malala Yousafzai 2K Wallpaper
Fortnite’s Raven skin is out and players are making their first ever
The Pokémon anime’s latest episode proves Mimikyu is the scariest
Carson Wentz is primed to improve in
Epic would really like you to s 4K calling the new Fortnite monsters
San Antonio Desk 4K Wallpapers HD
Kricketot hashtag on Twitter
Penguins honor Marc
Pirates rumors Bucs have considered Francisco Cervelli extension
Fortnite patch v change list Halloween event and more
From Star to Bust and Back Again
Pacific Division Preview San Jose Sharks early Stanley Cup
Jasmine Tookes photo of pics, wallpapers
NHL Trade Rumors Recent reports about Marc
Tommy Hilfiger on Twitter Dressed to impress Abdulaye Niang
Autumn by *Jiayi on deviantART
Zhangye danxia landform photo Wallpaper picture free download
Duke basketball’s Zion Williamson is the
Warriors report DeMarcus Cousins could return in December
Ferrari Superfast we will realize the Official Model in
USWNT, France open SheBelieves Cup with wins
This could be the end for Bill O’Reilly
Packers vs Chargers inactives Davante Adams ruled out for Sunday
Fortnite adds Rey and Finn skins in time for Star Wars The
Steelers News | Ryan Shazier is the building block for the
Orlando Magic move Aaron Gordon, Victor Oladipo into starting five
Paul Goldschmidt’s walk
Valkyrie is Thor Ragnarok’s breakout star and marks a major moment
Louisville is rolling because Donovan Mitchell is playing like the
Goran Dragic joined Zach Lowe to talk about burying the hatchet with
Audi Fox Wallpapers 2K Photos, Wallpapers and other Wallpaper
Mookie Betts leads four Gold Glove finalists for the Red Sox
Jaylen Brown Put me in, Coach
Netflix signs Grey’s Anatomy creator Shonda Rhimes to multi
Mookie Betts hit homers, is crushing everything despite his size
Joey Votto continues trolling Phillies fans, as expected
Desk 4K Wallpapers Laurence Fishburne
The Red Report
Crystal Ball Carlos Martinez, RHP, St Louis Cardinals
Bahrain, Cool Bahrain Backgrounds
Audi A Exterior Wallpapers
Mariners place Robinson Cano on
Thanks to Anthony Rizzo’s slide and Joe Maddon, the Cubs are now
Donovan Mitchell Quickly Becoming a Social Media Fan Favorite
Toronto 2K Wallpapers
This collection presents the theme of 1200×800. You can choose the image format you need and install it on absolutely any device, be it a smartphone, phone, tablet, computer or laptop. Also, the desktop background can be installed on any operation system: MacOX, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and many others. We provide wallpapers in all popular dimensions: 512x512, 675x1200, 720x1280, 750x1334, 875x915, 894x894, 928x760, 1000x1000, 1024x768, 1024x1024, 1080x1920, 1131x707, 1152x864, 1191x670, 1200x675, 1200x800, 1242x2208, 1244x700, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1280x804, 1280x853, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1332x850, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1440x2560, 1600x900, 1600x1000, 1600x1067, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 1920x1280, 1920x1440, 2048x1152, 2048x1536, 2048x2048, 2560x1440, 2560x1600, 2560x1707, 2560x1920, 2560x2560
How to install a wallpaper
Microsoft Windows 10 & Windows 11
- Go to Start.
- Type "background" and then choose Background settings from the menu.
- In Background settings, you will see a Preview image. Under
is a drop-down list.
- Choose "Picture" and then select or Browse for a picture.
- Choose "Solid color" and then select a color.
- Choose "Slideshow" and Browse for a folder of pictures.
- Under Choose a fit, select an option, such as "Fill" or "Center".
Microsoft Windows 7 && Windows 8
Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize.
The Control Panel’s Personalization pane appears.
- Click the Desktop Background option along the window’s bottom left corner.
Click any of the pictures, and Windows 7 quickly places it onto your desktop’s background.
Found a keeper? Click the Save Changes button to keep it on your desktop. If not, click the Picture Location menu to see more choices. Or, if you’re still searching, move to the next step.
Click the Browse button and click a file from inside your personal Pictures folder.
Most people store their digital photos in their Pictures folder or library.
Click Save Changes and exit the Desktop Background window when you’re satisfied with your
Exit the program, and your chosen photo stays stuck to your desktop as the background.
- To change a new wallpaper on iPhone, you can simply pick up any photo from your Camera Roll, then set it directly as the new iPhone background image. It is even easier. We will break down to the details as below.
- Tap to open Photos app on iPhone which is running the latest iOS. Browse through your Camera Roll folder on iPhone to find your favorite photo which you like to use as your new iPhone wallpaper. Tap to select and display it in the Photos app. You will find a share button on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the share button, then tap on Next from the top right corner, you will bring up the share options like below.
- Toggle from right to left on the lower part of your iPhone screen to reveal the "Use as Wallpaper" option. Tap on it then you will be able to move and scale the selected photo and then set it as wallpaper for iPhone Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you're using multiple displays, this changes the wallpaper of your primary display only.
If you don't see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a submenu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap and hold on an empty area.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Tap a category.
- Choose an image.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.