Download and tweet 250 000+ stock photo wallpapers for free in 1200×800 category. ✓ Thousands of new images daily ✓ Completely free ✓ Quality images from MetroVoice
Recapping an Everson Griffen trade rumor
Pittsburgh Steelers LB Ryan Shazier was once considered a first
Europa League ineligibility made Aubameyang’s move to Arsenal
Andrea Dovizioso confirmed with Ducati for and
Capitals At Blues Morning Open Thread Welcome Back TJ Oshie
Rob Lowe goes ‘Pro’ on NBC
Juve transfer target Aleksandr Golovin shines in World Cup opener
AFC Champions League on Twitter FULL
Eric Bledsoe still involved in Kyrie Irving trade rumors, ready to
Heart Gold Wallpapers by SassyTheDragongirl
Eric Hosmer signs eight
Rangers Report Card Henrik Lundqvist
Thank you Tampa Bay Lightning” wallpapers download
Tigers vs Rays Preview We’re still waiting for Justin Verlander
Download free Nokia X khanda wallpapers most downloaded last
Gordon Hayward Picks Boston, As Danny Ainge’s Rebuild Hits Its Apex
DeviantArt More Like WWE Daniel Bryan ‘YES’ Wallpapers Widescreen
Earth View A Curated Collection of Google Earth Wallpapers
Yasmani Grandal excelling in May
Memphis Grizzlies vs Atlanta Hawks Preseason Preview
In the Shadow of Superman
Los Angeles Chargers Release Unofficial Depth Chart
Dallas Stars Daily Links Tyler Seguin’s Summer Is More Fun Than
Edinson Cavani Wallpapers
From the Away End CD Leganés
Free Agent profile Jrue Holiday
Padres only want Corey Kluber to fix third base
Five observations from Bayern’s frustrating
Auston Matthews Scores His th
Joshua Kimmich pulls out of Germany’s upcoming U
Yankees trade catcher Francisco Cervelli to the Pirates for Justin
Scott Boras is right about Shohei Ohtani
Manchester United linked to Angelo Ogbonna and Saul Niguez
Group B Lives The Gatebil RS
Washington Nationals name Max Scherzer Opening Day starter
Pokémon Sun and Moon’s most frustrating evolution is driving players
Let Jaylen Brown dunk
Zacian and Zamazenta are Pokémon Sword and Shield’s featured
Live updates The full list of Vegas Golden Knights NHL Expansion
Jaguars place Aaron Colvin and Jalen Ramsey on Physically Unable
Upload your favorite wallpapers
MLB trade rumors Dodgers interested in Nicholas Castellanos
China’s first automated cargo spaceship has docked with the
Watch CJ McCollum Scores points with Rebounds In NBA Africa
Flag of Botswana, the Symbol of Water Source and Farming
Saturday Habs Headlines Carey Price is still the best goalie in the
AS Monaco FC official site
AC Milan, among others, reportedly interested in Ajax & Netherlands
RCD Espanyol Vs Real Madrid, Liga BBVA
Ter Stegen comments on Barcelona GK race, doesn’t see himself as a
Duke, Coach K, Zion, and Defining Success in College Basketball
Andre Drummond reportedly close to re
What if Mike Conley had not broken his face?
This collection presents the theme of 1200×800. You can choose the image format you need and install it on absolutely any device, be it a smartphone, phone, tablet, computer or laptop. Also, the desktop background can be installed on any operation system: MacOX, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and many others. We provide wallpapers in all popular dimensions: 512x512, 675x1200, 720x1280, 750x1334, 875x915, 894x894, 928x760, 1000x1000, 1024x768, 1024x1024, 1080x1920, 1131x707, 1152x864, 1191x670, 1200x675, 1200x800, 1242x2208, 1244x700, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1280x804, 1280x853, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1332x850, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1440x2560, 1600x900, 1600x1000, 1600x1067, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 1920x1280, 1920x1440, 2048x1152, 2048x1536, 2048x2048, 2560x1440, 2560x1600, 2560x1707, 2560x1920, 2560x2560
How to install a wallpaper
Microsoft Windows 10 & Windows 11
- Go to Start.
- Type "background" and then choose Background settings from the menu.
- In Background settings, you will see a Preview image. Under
is a drop-down list.
- Choose "Picture" and then select or Browse for a picture.
- Choose "Solid color" and then select a color.
- Choose "Slideshow" and Browse for a folder of pictures.
- Under Choose a fit, select an option, such as "Fill" or "Center".
Microsoft Windows 7 && Windows 8
Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize.
The Control Panel’s Personalization pane appears.
- Click the Desktop Background option along the window’s bottom left corner.
Click any of the pictures, and Windows 7 quickly places it onto your desktop’s background.
Found a keeper? Click the Save Changes button to keep it on your desktop. If not, click the Picture Location menu to see more choices. Or, if you’re still searching, move to the next step.
Click the Browse button and click a file from inside your personal Pictures folder.
Most people store their digital photos in their Pictures folder or library.
Click Save Changes and exit the Desktop Background window when you’re satisfied with your
Exit the program, and your chosen photo stays stuck to your desktop as the background.
- To change a new wallpaper on iPhone, you can simply pick up any photo from your Camera Roll, then set it directly as the new iPhone background image. It is even easier. We will break down to the details as below.
- Tap to open Photos app on iPhone which is running the latest iOS. Browse through your Camera Roll folder on iPhone to find your favorite photo which you like to use as your new iPhone wallpaper. Tap to select and display it in the Photos app. You will find a share button on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the share button, then tap on Next from the top right corner, you will bring up the share options like below.
- Toggle from right to left on the lower part of your iPhone screen to reveal the "Use as Wallpaper" option. Tap on it then you will be able to move and scale the selected photo and then set it as wallpaper for iPhone Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you're using multiple displays, this changes the wallpaper of your primary display only.
If you don't see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a submenu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap and hold on an empty area.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Tap a category.
- Choose an image.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.