Download and tweet 250 000+ stock photo wallpapers for free in 1280×854 category. ✓ Thousands of new images daily ✓ Completely free ✓ Quality images from MetroVoice
McLaren S GT
Capela added to this Rockets wallpaper!
USA Redwood National and State Parks Nature Lake Grass Bench
Coco Chanel Wallpapers
Aston martin dbs anderson high resolution wallpapers cars aston
The shining carpet wallpapers
Photo Diane Lane
Indonesia free Wallpapers
Rooster 2K Wallpapers
Andrea Pirlo 2K Wallpapers
Hawkgirl 2K Wallpapers
Giant Squid Wallpapers
The new PARLA laser in operation at ESO’s Paranal Observatory
Wallpapers Chameleon Green Branches Animals
Wallpapers Dodge Ram Limited Tungsten Edition Crew Cab
Hawaii Haleakala National Park Rainbow Maui Nature Parks Grass
Photo USA Hartford Connecticut Bridges Rivers Cities Building
A Space Odyssey
Black Honda Cbr
Wallpapers Canada Canadian Rockies Kananaskis Nature Mountains Lake
Colossus 2K Wallpapers
Brazil free Wallpapers
Sea of Stars on Vaadhoo Island, Maldives
4K Bmw M E
Nissan z Wallpapers High Quality Resolution Cars Wallpapers
XJ Jaguar Wallpapers by tmz
The national flag of Syria And will always be
Photo USA Crater Lake National Park Nature Spruce Mountains Sky
United States of America wallpapers
Namibia Kalahari Desert Sea Nature Sand Coast
Audi A Wallpapers
Porsche desk 4K wallpapers
Wallpaper about Syrian Arab Army
France Flag by think
Wallpaper Toyota Fortuner automobile
Guardians of the Galaxy
Download 2K basketball, NBA, USA, Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson
Inglourious Basterds 2K Wallpapers
Capela added to this Rockets wallpaper!
Wallpapers Luxembourg Bridges Castles night time Trees Cities
Jorge lorenzo moto GP wallpapers
Which Halsey Song Are You?
Poland free Wallpapers
Wallpapers Germany Heidelberg Cities Building
Ford Ranger Raptor desk 4K wallpapers
Colorado Wallpapers for Computer
Elektra 2K Wallpapers
Wallpapers Marseille France Marinas Motorboat Cities Building
This collection presents the theme of 1280×854. You can choose the image format you need and install it on absolutely any device, be it a smartphone, phone, tablet, computer or laptop. Also, the desktop background can be installed on any operation system: MacOX, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and many others. We provide wallpapers in all popular dimensions: 512x512, 675x1200, 720x1280, 750x1334, 875x915, 894x894, 928x760, 1000x1000, 1024x768, 1024x1024, 1080x1920, 1131x707, 1152x864, 1191x670, 1200x675, 1200x800, 1242x2208, 1244x700, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1280x804, 1280x853, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1332x850, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1440x2560, 1600x900, 1600x1000, 1600x1067, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 1920x1280, 1920x1440, 2048x1152, 2048x1536, 2048x2048, 2560x1440, 2560x1600, 2560x1707, 2560x1920, 2560x2560
How to install a wallpaper
Microsoft Windows 10 & Windows 11
- Go to Start.
- Type "background" and then choose Background settings from the menu.
- In Background settings, you will see a Preview image. Under
is a drop-down list.
- Choose "Picture" and then select or Browse for a picture.
- Choose "Solid color" and then select a color.
- Choose "Slideshow" and Browse for a folder of pictures.
- Under Choose a fit, select an option, such as "Fill" or "Center".
Microsoft Windows 7 && Windows 8
Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize.
The Control Panel’s Personalization pane appears.
- Click the Desktop Background option along the window’s bottom left corner.
Click any of the pictures, and Windows 7 quickly places it onto your desktop’s background.
Found a keeper? Click the Save Changes button to keep it on your desktop. If not, click the Picture Location menu to see more choices. Or, if you’re still searching, move to the next step.
Click the Browse button and click a file from inside your personal Pictures folder.
Most people store their digital photos in their Pictures folder or library.
Click Save Changes and exit the Desktop Background window when you’re satisfied with your
Exit the program, and your chosen photo stays stuck to your desktop as the background.
- To change a new wallpaper on iPhone, you can simply pick up any photo from your Camera Roll, then set it directly as the new iPhone background image. It is even easier. We will break down to the details as below.
- Tap to open Photos app on iPhone which is running the latest iOS. Browse through your Camera Roll folder on iPhone to find your favorite photo which you like to use as your new iPhone wallpaper. Tap to select and display it in the Photos app. You will find a share button on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the share button, then tap on Next from the top right corner, you will bring up the share options like below.
- Toggle from right to left on the lower part of your iPhone screen to reveal the "Use as Wallpaper" option. Tap on it then you will be able to move and scale the selected photo and then set it as wallpaper for iPhone Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you're using multiple displays, this changes the wallpaper of your primary display only.
If you don't see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a submenu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap and hold on an empty area.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Tap a category.
- Choose an image.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.