Download and tweet 250 000+ stock photo wallpapers for free in 2304×1440 category. ✓ Thousands of new images daily ✓ Completely free ✓ Quality images from MetroVoice
New York Islanders wallpapers
Killing Eve Wallpaper
The Hobbit Wallpapers
2K New York Wallpapers
Jungle Wallpaper Backgrounds
Philadelphia Flyers Logo Wallpapers Wide or HD
Chicago Blackhawks Logo Wallpapers Wide or HD
Lord buddha iphone mobile 2K God Wallpaper,Wallpapers & Backgrounds
Celebrity wallpapershouse wallpapers
La Kings Logo Wallpapers
Px Bow Bridge Central Park Wallpapers Free Download
Wallpapers For – Lion Animal Wallpapers
Download Wallpapers flag, united kingdom, british flag
Kobe Bryant &Wallpapers
Minnesota Wild Logo Wallpapers Wide or HD
United States, New York, New York City, Central Park in the Fall
Wallpapers with new City badge feat Vincent Kompany our captain
Montreal Canadiens Logo Wallpapers Wide or HD
New York Rangers Logo Wallpapers Wide or HD
Wallpapers, 2K desk 4K backgrounds
Easter Island Wallpapers
Amazon forest wallpapers
Wallpapers Tagged Atletico Madrid Wide or HD
Manchester City Backgrounds ·①
Wallpaper of Manchester City Wallpapers
Ultra 2K K Flag Wallpapers HD, Desk 4K Backgrounds
This collection presents the theme of 2304×1440. You can choose the image format you need and install it on absolutely any device, be it a smartphone, phone, tablet, computer or laptop. Also, the desktop background can be installed on any operation system: MacOX, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and many others. We provide wallpapers in all popular dimensions: 512x512, 675x1200, 720x1280, 750x1334, 875x915, 894x894, 928x760, 1000x1000, 1024x768, 1024x1024, 1080x1920, 1131x707, 1152x864, 1191x670, 1200x675, 1200x800, 1242x2208, 1244x700, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1280x804, 1280x853, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1332x850, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1440x2560, 1600x900, 1600x1000, 1600x1067, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 1920x1280, 1920x1440, 2048x1152, 2048x1536, 2048x2048, 2560x1440, 2560x1600, 2560x1707, 2560x1920, 2560x2560
How to install a wallpaper
Microsoft Windows 10 & Windows 11
- Go to Start.
- Type "background" and then choose Background settings from the menu.
- In Background settings, you will see a Preview image. Under
is a drop-down list.
- Choose "Picture" and then select or Browse for a picture.
- Choose "Solid color" and then select a color.
- Choose "Slideshow" and Browse for a folder of pictures.
- Under Choose a fit, select an option, such as "Fill" or "Center".
Microsoft Windows 7 && Windows 8
Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize.
The Control Panel’s Personalization pane appears.
- Click the Desktop Background option along the window’s bottom left corner.
Click any of the pictures, and Windows 7 quickly places it onto your desktop’s background.
Found a keeper? Click the Save Changes button to keep it on your desktop. If not, click the Picture Location menu to see more choices. Or, if you’re still searching, move to the next step.
Click the Browse button and click a file from inside your personal Pictures folder.
Most people store their digital photos in their Pictures folder or library.
Click Save Changes and exit the Desktop Background window when you’re satisfied with your
Exit the program, and your chosen photo stays stuck to your desktop as the background.
- To change a new wallpaper on iPhone, you can simply pick up any photo from your Camera Roll, then set it directly as the new iPhone background image. It is even easier. We will break down to the details as below.
- Tap to open Photos app on iPhone which is running the latest iOS. Browse through your Camera Roll folder on iPhone to find your favorite photo which you like to use as your new iPhone wallpaper. Tap to select and display it in the Photos app. You will find a share button on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the share button, then tap on Next from the top right corner, you will bring up the share options like below.
- Toggle from right to left on the lower part of your iPhone screen to reveal the "Use as Wallpaper" option. Tap on it then you will be able to move and scale the selected photo and then set it as wallpaper for iPhone Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you're using multiple displays, this changes the wallpaper of your primary display only.
If you don't see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a submenu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap and hold on an empty area.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Tap a category.
- Choose an image.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.