Download and tweet 250 000+ stock photo wallpapers for free in Connecticut category. ✓ Thousands of new images daily ✓ Completely free ✓ Quality images from MetroVoice
Late Autumn ❤ K 2K Desk 4K Wallpapers for K Ultra 2K TV • Dual
Devils hopyard state park connecticut wallpapers
Road Less Travelled In Autumn Connecticut ❤ K 2K Desk 4K Wallpapers
Forest Day Orange Connecticut Forest Nature Trees Leaves Location
Forest September Vine Toamna Septembrie Este Aproape Luna Forests
Connecticut Tag wallpapers Connecticut Night Seaport Mystic HD
Forests Chatfield Hollow Trails Colors Boulders Connecticut Autumn
Photo USA Hartford Connecticut Bridges Rivers Cities Building
Nature mystic connecticut wallpapers
Connecticut state flower wallpapers
Sterling Memorial Library of Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut
Hollow Tag wallpapers Falls Mountains Hemmed Outdoors Nature
The Thomaston Dam is a huge dam that holds vitually no water
Autumn Stream Connecticut Leaves Forest Stone Desk 4K Wallpapers
Free Desk 4K wallpapers downloads Trains car
Autumn Road ❤ K 2K Desk 4K Wallpapers for K Ultra 2K TV • Dual
Awesome Connecticut Wall Paper
Norfolk connecticut lake forest autumn tree reflection 2K wallpapers
Forests Trails Connecticut Hollow Boulders Forest Sunrise
Nature connecticut wallpapers
Connecticut Tag wallpapers Untitled Bridge Church Connecticut
Best in Connecticut Wallpaper
Photo USA Branford Connecticut Mansion Cities Houses
Waterfalls Ice Falls Connecticut Forest Beautiful Nonnewaug
Tree Wardens Association of Connecticut
A Guide To The Autumn Palette Of Connecticut’s Trees
Flag of Connecticut
Connecticut 2K Wallpapers
Why Smart Spring Sellers …Start in Autumn Fairfield County CT Real
Forest SAM Warm Winter Wear Chatfield Hollow Trails Boulders
Wallpapers glade, reflection, state of Connecticut, nature, village
Winter Chatfield Boulders Connecticut Hollow Trails Season Winter
The Mark Twain House And Museum In Hartford, Connecticut Wallpapers
West Cornwall Covered Bridge Connecticut
Sunrise nature connecticut autumn wallpapers
The Griswold Inn by Bill Reid
Sunrise Autumn Connecticut wallpapers
Houses Mark Twain House Hartford Connecticut Autumn Museum Trees
At Home in the Connecticut River Valley
Forests Quinnipiac River Gorge Rail Trail Connecticut Blue Sky Path
Fiddlehead ferns at Valley Falls Park in Vernon, Connecticut
Forests Yellow Autumn River Water Nature Connecticut Forest Fall
Outdoor | Nature Photographs
This collection presents the theme of Connecticut. You can choose the image format you need and install it on absolutely any device, be it a smartphone, phone, tablet, computer or laptop. Also, the desktop background can be installed on any operation system: MacOX, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and many others. We provide wallpapers in all popular dimensions: 512x512, 675x1200, 720x1280, 750x1334, 875x915, 894x894, 928x760, 1000x1000, 1024x768, 1024x1024, 1080x1920, 1131x707, 1152x864, 1191x670, 1200x675, 1200x800, 1242x2208, 1244x700, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1280x804, 1280x853, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1332x850, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1440x2560, 1600x900, 1600x1000, 1600x1067, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 1920x1280, 1920x1440, 2048x1152, 2048x1536, 2048x2048, 2560x1440, 2560x1600, 2560x1707, 2560x1920, 2560x2560
How to install a wallpaper
Microsoft Windows 10 & Windows 11
- Go to Start.
- Type "background" and then choose Background settings from the menu.
- In Background settings, you will see a Preview image. Under
is a drop-down list.
- Choose "Picture" and then select or Browse for a picture.
- Choose "Solid color" and then select a color.
- Choose "Slideshow" and Browse for a folder of pictures.
- Under Choose a fit, select an option, such as "Fill" or "Center".
Microsoft Windows 7 && Windows 8
Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize.
The Control Panel’s Personalization pane appears.
- Click the Desktop Background option along the window’s bottom left corner.
Click any of the pictures, and Windows 7 quickly places it onto your desktop’s background.
Found a keeper? Click the Save Changes button to keep it on your desktop. If not, click the Picture Location menu to see more choices. Or, if you’re still searching, move to the next step.
Click the Browse button and click a file from inside your personal Pictures folder.
Most people store their digital photos in their Pictures folder or library.
Click Save Changes and exit the Desktop Background window when you’re satisfied with your
Exit the program, and your chosen photo stays stuck to your desktop as the background.
- To change a new wallpaper on iPhone, you can simply pick up any photo from your Camera Roll, then set it directly as the new iPhone background image. It is even easier. We will break down to the details as below.
- Tap to open Photos app on iPhone which is running the latest iOS. Browse through your Camera Roll folder on iPhone to find your favorite photo which you like to use as your new iPhone wallpaper. Tap to select and display it in the Photos app. You will find a share button on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the share button, then tap on Next from the top right corner, you will bring up the share options like below.
- Toggle from right to left on the lower part of your iPhone screen to reveal the "Use as Wallpaper" option. Tap on it then you will be able to move and scale the selected photo and then set it as wallpaper for iPhone Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you're using multiple displays, this changes the wallpaper of your primary display only.
If you don't see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a submenu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap and hold on an empty area.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Tap a category.
- Choose an image.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.