Download and tweet 250 000+ stock photo wallpapers for free in Dallas category. ✓ Thousands of new images daily ✓ Completely free ✓ Quality images from MetroVoice
Res ) School Drawing Dallas Mavericks Wallpapers
Dallas Cowboys Wallpapers HD
Dallas City Wallpapers 2K Download
Texas Ranch Wallpapers
Dallas wallpapers lovely 2K dallas wallpapers of dallas wallpapers
Dallas Cowboys Wallpapers Free Download
Dallas Mavericks Best 2K Wallpapers
Dallas Wallpapers Group
UT Dallas Wallpapers
Cameron dallas wallpapers
Wallpapers Dallas, USA, night city, 4K view
Dallas Fuel on Twitter We created a couple wallpapers
Cowboys Wallpapers Fresh Dallas Wallpapers Free Download
Skyline Dallas At Night 2K Wallpapers
Dallas Cowboys Wallpapers for iPhone
Dallas Cowboys wallpapers
Dallas cowboys Wallpapers
UT Dallas Wallpapers
Dallas Texas Wallpapers Group
Dallas 2K Wallpapers
Dallas Wallpapers 2K Free download
New dallas cowboys wallpapers
Best Dallas Wallpapers on HipWallpapers
Dallas Cowboys Wallpapers For Cell Phones with dark backgrounds
Overwatch League Dallas Fuel Wallpapers
Dallas Wallpapers Best Of San Francisco Skyline at Night Wallpapers Hd
Fc Dallas Wallpapers 2K Backgrounds, Wallpaper, Pics, Photos Free
Dallas Mavericks Widescreen Wallpapers
Wallpaper SEO all Dallas
Awesome Dallas Cowboy Wallpapers 2K Wallpapers
VY Dallas Wallpapers
Dallas cowboys star
Dallas Cowboys Wallpapers
Dallas Stars Wallpapers
Dallas Cowboys Stadium Wallpapers
Skyline at night
Wallpapers to go dallas
Free Dallas Cowboys Wallpapers For Desk 4K Download
Download wallpapers dallas, skyscrapers, buildings, night
Dallas Mavericks Wallpapers
Dallas cowboys phone wallpapers free Gallery
This collection presents the theme of Dallas. You can choose the image format you need and install it on absolutely any device, be it a smartphone, phone, tablet, computer or laptop. Also, the desktop background can be installed on any operation system: MacOX, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and many others. We provide wallpapers in all popular dimensions: 512x512, 675x1200, 720x1280, 750x1334, 875x915, 894x894, 928x760, 1000x1000, 1024x768, 1024x1024, 1080x1920, 1131x707, 1152x864, 1191x670, 1200x675, 1200x800, 1242x2208, 1244x700, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1280x804, 1280x853, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1332x850, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1440x2560, 1600x900, 1600x1000, 1600x1067, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 1920x1280, 1920x1440, 2048x1152, 2048x1536, 2048x2048, 2560x1440, 2560x1600, 2560x1707, 2560x1920, 2560x2560
How to install a wallpaper
Microsoft Windows 10 & Windows 11
- Go to Start.
- Type "background" and then choose Background settings from the menu.
- In Background settings, you will see a Preview image. Under
is a drop-down list.
- Choose "Picture" and then select or Browse for a picture.
- Choose "Solid color" and then select a color.
- Choose "Slideshow" and Browse for a folder of pictures.
- Under Choose a fit, select an option, such as "Fill" or "Center".
Microsoft Windows 7 && Windows 8
Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize.
The Control Panel’s Personalization pane appears.
- Click the Desktop Background option along the window’s bottom left corner.
Click any of the pictures, and Windows 7 quickly places it onto your desktop’s background.
Found a keeper? Click the Save Changes button to keep it on your desktop. If not, click the Picture Location menu to see more choices. Or, if you’re still searching, move to the next step.
Click the Browse button and click a file from inside your personal Pictures folder.
Most people store their digital photos in their Pictures folder or library.
Click Save Changes and exit the Desktop Background window when you’re satisfied with your
Exit the program, and your chosen photo stays stuck to your desktop as the background.
- To change a new wallpaper on iPhone, you can simply pick up any photo from your Camera Roll, then set it directly as the new iPhone background image. It is even easier. We will break down to the details as below.
- Tap to open Photos app on iPhone which is running the latest iOS. Browse through your Camera Roll folder on iPhone to find your favorite photo which you like to use as your new iPhone wallpaper. Tap to select and display it in the Photos app. You will find a share button on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the share button, then tap on Next from the top right corner, you will bring up the share options like below.
- Toggle from right to left on the lower part of your iPhone screen to reveal the "Use as Wallpaper" option. Tap on it then you will be able to move and scale the selected photo and then set it as wallpaper for iPhone Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you're using multiple displays, this changes the wallpaper of your primary display only.
If you don't see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a submenu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap and hold on an empty area.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Tap a category.
- Choose an image.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.