Download and tweet 250 000+ stock photo wallpapers for free in Strasbourg category. ✓ Thousands of new images daily ✓ Completely free ✓ Quality images from MetroVoice
Strasbourg, France k Ultra 2K Wallpapers
Idealistic village germany house strasbourg
STRASBOURG Photos, Wallpaper and Wallpapers, 2K Wallpaper, Near by Wallpaper
Strasbourg, France ❤ K 2K Desk 4K Wallpapers for K Ultra 2K TV
Strasbourg 2K Wallpapers
Wallpapers river, home, Strasbourg Wallpaper for desktop, section город
Strasbourg Wallpapers by Ms Mel
Strasbourg France City Wallpapers
The Strasbourg Alsace France World Palace The rohan palace Rohan
Strasbourg Europe 2K wallpapers for Android
Wallpapers Cities France Strasbourg Street Evening Building Street
Strasbourg, France Travel Pinterest latest 2K widescreen wallpapers
Strasbourg cityscape night sky wallpapers and backgrounds
Wallpaper Cities France Rivers Evening Houses Strasbourg
Strasbourg Tag wallpapers Strasbourg France Water Reflection
Wallpapers Strasbourg, France, houses, river, trees HD
Wallpaper of Strasbourg Wallpapers
Wallpapers Cities France Strasbourg
Wallpapers reflection, France, home, channel, Strasbourg, France
Winter u alsace free travel wallpapers a tale of two christmas
Wallpapers Strasbourg France Christmas Town square New Year tree
Rivers Inside River Strasbourg Photos Pictures Of Nature for 2K
Strasbourg Wallpapers Wallpaper Group
Restaurant in Strasbourg ❤ K 2K Desk 4K Wallpapers for K Ultra HD
Strasbourg k Retina Ultra 2K Wallpapers
Old houses in Strasbourg, France Desk 4K wallpapers
Fonds d’écran Strasbourg tous les wallpapers Strasbourg
This collection presents the theme of Strasbourg. You can choose the image format you need and install it on absolutely any device, be it a smartphone, phone, tablet, computer or laptop. Also, the desktop background can be installed on any operation system: MacOX, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and many others. We provide wallpapers in all popular dimensions: 512x512, 675x1200, 720x1280, 750x1334, 875x915, 894x894, 928x760, 1000x1000, 1024x768, 1024x1024, 1080x1920, 1131x707, 1152x864, 1191x670, 1200x675, 1200x800, 1242x2208, 1244x700, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1280x804, 1280x853, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1332x850, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1440x2560, 1600x900, 1600x1000, 1600x1067, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 1920x1280, 1920x1440, 2048x1152, 2048x1536, 2048x2048, 2560x1440, 2560x1600, 2560x1707, 2560x1920, 2560x2560
How to install a wallpaper
Microsoft Windows 10 & Windows 11
- Go to Start.
- Type "background" and then choose Background settings from the menu.
- In Background settings, you will see a Preview image. Under
is a drop-down list.
- Choose "Picture" and then select or Browse for a picture.
- Choose "Solid color" and then select a color.
- Choose "Slideshow" and Browse for a folder of pictures.
- Under Choose a fit, select an option, such as "Fill" or "Center".
Microsoft Windows 7 && Windows 8
Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize.
The Control Panel’s Personalization pane appears.
- Click the Desktop Background option along the window’s bottom left corner.
Click any of the pictures, and Windows 7 quickly places it onto your desktop’s background.
Found a keeper? Click the Save Changes button to keep it on your desktop. If not, click the Picture Location menu to see more choices. Or, if you’re still searching, move to the next step.
Click the Browse button and click a file from inside your personal Pictures folder.
Most people store their digital photos in their Pictures folder or library.
Click Save Changes and exit the Desktop Background window when you’re satisfied with your
Exit the program, and your chosen photo stays stuck to your desktop as the background.
- To change a new wallpaper on iPhone, you can simply pick up any photo from your Camera Roll, then set it directly as the new iPhone background image. It is even easier. We will break down to the details as below.
- Tap to open Photos app on iPhone which is running the latest iOS. Browse through your Camera Roll folder on iPhone to find your favorite photo which you like to use as your new iPhone wallpaper. Tap to select and display it in the Photos app. You will find a share button on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the share button, then tap on Next from the top right corner, you will bring up the share options like below.
- Toggle from right to left on the lower part of your iPhone screen to reveal the "Use as Wallpaper" option. Tap on it then you will be able to move and scale the selected photo and then set it as wallpaper for iPhone Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you're using multiple displays, this changes the wallpaper of your primary display only.
If you don't see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a submenu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap and hold on an empty area.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Tap a category.
- Choose an image.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.