Download and tweet 250 000+ stock photo wallpapers for free in 1191×670 category. ✓ Thousands of new images daily ✓ Completely free ✓ Quality images from MetroVoice
Bisharp preparing to unleash Focus Blast by Pokemonsketchartist on
Wallpaper logo jdt
Everton Fc Wallpapers
Pokemon Luigia vs Ho Oh HD
Camila Cabello Wallpapers 2K Collection For Free Download
Flabebe by TheAdorableOshawott
Voltorb by TheBlackSavior
Metagross by TheBlackSavior
Alolan Sandslash by DannyMyBrother
Conor Mcgregor v by hat
Cavani Wallpapers by rossogfx
Turtonator by TheAdorableOshawott
Toucannon by MaielloFellow
Krokorok by Pokemonsketchartist
Blacephalon by TheAdorableOshawott
Regirock by TheBlackSavior
Marill by TheAdorableOshawott
Xabi Alonso&Wallpapers by EV
Tyrantrum by DashingHero
Minimalistic Wallpaper Phione
Mega Steelix by DannyMyBrother
Minimalistic Wallpaper Minior
Marill by DannyMyBrother
Chibi Shinsuke Nakamura
Iran Flag Wallpapers
DeviantArt More Like Starbucks Wallpapers by Deeo
Chespin by xofficialaerox
Mawile and Mega Mawile Wallpapers
Carli Lloyd Team USA Wallpapers by PavanPGraphics
Mareanie by TheAdorableOshawott
Metapod by TheBlackSavior
Parkour Wallpapers by ArtOfAdAm
FORTNITE Drift’s Mask K Wallpapers Vector Designed by rogerskenyo on
Crabrawler by LimeCatMastr
Wallpapers for riyad mahrez and jamie vardy
WWE Dean Ambrose Wallpapers
Erased Wallpapers by ezarate
Wallpaper about Youtubers
David De Gea
Hassan Whiteside by NBAART
Axew by TheAdorableOshawott
Minior by LimeCatMastr
Minimalistic Wallpaper Registeel
Pumpkaboo by LimeCatMastr
Minimalistic Wallpaper Fomantis
Grand Piano 2K Wallpaper, Backgrounds Wallpaper
Lunala wallpapers by Morshute
Mobile Arizona Wallpapers
Spain Grunge Flag by SyNDiKaTa
Azurill by TheAdorableOshawott
This collection presents the theme of 1191×670. You can choose the image format you need and install it on absolutely any device, be it a smartphone, phone, tablet, computer or laptop. Also, the desktop background can be installed on any operation system: MacOX, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and many others. We provide wallpapers in all popular dimensions: 512x512, 675x1200, 720x1280, 750x1334, 875x915, 894x894, 928x760, 1000x1000, 1024x768, 1024x1024, 1080x1920, 1131x707, 1152x864, 1191x670, 1200x675, 1200x800, 1242x2208, 1244x700, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1280x804, 1280x853, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1332x850, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1440x2560, 1600x900, 1600x1000, 1600x1067, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 1920x1280, 1920x1440, 2048x1152, 2048x1536, 2048x2048, 2560x1440, 2560x1600, 2560x1707, 2560x1920, 2560x2560
How to install a wallpaper
Microsoft Windows 10 & Windows 11
- Go to Start.
- Type "background" and then choose Background settings from the menu.
- In Background settings, you will see a Preview image. Under
is a drop-down list.
- Choose "Picture" and then select or Browse for a picture.
- Choose "Solid color" and then select a color.
- Choose "Slideshow" and Browse for a folder of pictures.
- Under Choose a fit, select an option, such as "Fill" or "Center".
Microsoft Windows 7 && Windows 8
Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize.
The Control Panel’s Personalization pane appears.
- Click the Desktop Background option along the window’s bottom left corner.
Click any of the pictures, and Windows 7 quickly places it onto your desktop’s background.
Found a keeper? Click the Save Changes button to keep it on your desktop. If not, click the Picture Location menu to see more choices. Or, if you’re still searching, move to the next step.
Click the Browse button and click a file from inside your personal Pictures folder.
Most people store their digital photos in their Pictures folder or library.
Click Save Changes and exit the Desktop Background window when you’re satisfied with your
Exit the program, and your chosen photo stays stuck to your desktop as the background.
- To change a new wallpaper on iPhone, you can simply pick up any photo from your Camera Roll, then set it directly as the new iPhone background image. It is even easier. We will break down to the details as below.
- Tap to open Photos app on iPhone which is running the latest iOS. Browse through your Camera Roll folder on iPhone to find your favorite photo which you like to use as your new iPhone wallpaper. Tap to select and display it in the Photos app. You will find a share button on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the share button, then tap on Next from the top right corner, you will bring up the share options like below.
- Toggle from right to left on the lower part of your iPhone screen to reveal the "Use as Wallpaper" option. Tap on it then you will be able to move and scale the selected photo and then set it as wallpaper for iPhone Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you're using multiple displays, this changes the wallpaper of your primary display only.
If you don't see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a submenu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap and hold on an empty area.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Tap a category.
- Choose an image.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.