Download and tweet 250 000+ stock photo wallpapers for free in 1191×670 category. ✓ Thousands of new images daily ✓ Completely free ✓ Quality images from MetroVoice
Groudon Vs Kyogre 2K by ConnorRentz
Pokemon Flannery w Camerupt Wallpapers by Hellhound
Nidoking by TheBlackSavior
Toucannon by Yggdrassal
Whismur Wallpapers by juanfrbarros
Camila Cabello Wallpapers
Batman Begins Super 2K Wallpapers by BlueSuperSonic
Fletchling by TheBlackSavior
Thor Wallpapers by viork
Minimalist Totodile by Muzikere
Kevin De Bruyne Wallpapers by FLETCHER
Ribombee by TheAdorableOshawott
MMD PK Mareep and Flaaffy DL by
Uxie by TheBlackSavior
Edin Dzeko AS Roma by skojaf
Gary Nealy Jr on Swanna
Broly Wallpapers Group
Guzzlord by Elsdrake
Onix and Steelix Wallpapers by Glench
Chespin 2K wallpapers by DrCreo
Justice League Movie Wallpapers by SaintAldebaran
Flareon by TheBlackSavior
Minimalistic Wallpaper Type Null
Daniel Sturridge design by LFCstuffDabboe
Monkey D Luffy Wallpapers by Jombs
Jason Todd screenshots, Wallpaper and pictures
The Lion King Wallpapers by Gojirafan
CAPTAIN ATOM starring Chris Jericho wp by SWFan
Tapu Bulu by TheAdorableOshawott
Cinccino! by TheAdorableOshawott
Mega Sableye by LimeCatMastr
Mewtwo wallpapers by XxNinja
Cinccino by TheAdorableOshawott
Plusle and Minun by TheBlackSavior
Ursaring by Snoopbear
Emolga by RamiroMaldini
Minior Exposed by LimeCatMastr
Dc Logo Wallpapers
Commission Xerneas Wallpapers by KirbyAustria
Best Wallpaper Qatar Airways 2K Wallpapers Free Download full
Avalugg by LimeCatMastr
Paul McCartney Wallpapers I by beeeatle
Regirock Wallpapers by Glench
Jotaro and Jolyne Wallpapers VER by FrankyFingersX
Robocop Wallpapers by ler
Manuel Neuer Wallpapers by PiaDesigns
Snubbull by GuilTronPrime
Graveler by DannyMyBrother
Boku no Hero Academia
Staryu Wallpapers by DamionMauville
This collection presents the theme of 1191×670. You can choose the image format you need and install it on absolutely any device, be it a smartphone, phone, tablet, computer or laptop. Also, the desktop background can be installed on any operation system: MacOX, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and many others. We provide wallpapers in all popular dimensions: 512x512, 675x1200, 720x1280, 750x1334, 875x915, 894x894, 928x760, 1000x1000, 1024x768, 1024x1024, 1080x1920, 1131x707, 1152x864, 1191x670, 1200x675, 1200x800, 1242x2208, 1244x700, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1280x804, 1280x853, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1332x850, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1440x2560, 1600x900, 1600x1000, 1600x1067, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 1920x1280, 1920x1440, 2048x1152, 2048x1536, 2048x2048, 2560x1440, 2560x1600, 2560x1707, 2560x1920, 2560x2560
How to install a wallpaper
Microsoft Windows 10 & Windows 11
- Go to Start.
- Type "background" and then choose Background settings from the menu.
- In Background settings, you will see a Preview image. Under
is a drop-down list.
- Choose "Picture" and then select or Browse for a picture.
- Choose "Solid color" and then select a color.
- Choose "Slideshow" and Browse for a folder of pictures.
- Under Choose a fit, select an option, such as "Fill" or "Center".
Microsoft Windows 7 && Windows 8
Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize.
The Control Panel’s Personalization pane appears.
- Click the Desktop Background option along the window’s bottom left corner.
Click any of the pictures, and Windows 7 quickly places it onto your desktop’s background.
Found a keeper? Click the Save Changes button to keep it on your desktop. If not, click the Picture Location menu to see more choices. Or, if you’re still searching, move to the next step.
Click the Browse button and click a file from inside your personal Pictures folder.
Most people store their digital photos in their Pictures folder or library.
Click Save Changes and exit the Desktop Background window when you’re satisfied with your
Exit the program, and your chosen photo stays stuck to your desktop as the background.
- To change a new wallpaper on iPhone, you can simply pick up any photo from your Camera Roll, then set it directly as the new iPhone background image. It is even easier. We will break down to the details as below.
- Tap to open Photos app on iPhone which is running the latest iOS. Browse through your Camera Roll folder on iPhone to find your favorite photo which you like to use as your new iPhone wallpaper. Tap to select and display it in the Photos app. You will find a share button on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the share button, then tap on Next from the top right corner, you will bring up the share options like below.
- Toggle from right to left on the lower part of your iPhone screen to reveal the "Use as Wallpaper" option. Tap on it then you will be able to move and scale the selected photo and then set it as wallpaper for iPhone Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you're using multiple displays, this changes the wallpaper of your primary display only.
If you don't see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a submenu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap and hold on an empty area.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Tap a category.
- Choose an image.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.