Download and tweet 250 000+ stock photo wallpapers for free in 1191×670 category. ✓ Thousands of new images daily ✓ Completely free ✓ Quality images from MetroVoice
Grovyle wallpapers by Elsdrake
Hajime no ippo wallpapers
Frillish by TheAdorableOshawott
Best Free Pokemon X Wallpapers
Alolan Persian by DannyMyBrother
Nihilego DL by Tsuna
High Definition Collection The Conjuring Wallpapers, Full HD
Wallpapers PK Subban by boubabi
Granbull by DannyMyBrother
Mega Carnivine by Austinferno
Probopass’s Magnet Bomb by Pokemonsketchartist
Alolan Grimer by DannyMyBrother
Arcanine by TheBlackSavior
Bayonetta Wallpapers p by Creelien
Shuckle by TheAdorableOshawott
Megaman Wallpapers by enhui
Words Celebrities Wallpapers Juan Mata Manchester United HD
Moltres and Valor Leader Candela 2K Wallpapers by KryptixDesigns on
Mismagius Wallpapers by ZombieBear
Minimalistic Wallpaper Wishiwashi Solo
Gothorita by TheAdorableOshawott
Elekid Wallpapers by Cicros
Regirock wallpapers by Xingle
Primarina Wallpapers by Morshute
Dia de Muertos by chichonet
Minimalistic Wallpaper Oricorio Pa’u
Xurkitree Minimalist Wallpapers by Morshute
Zoroark by Misegard
Tapu Lele by TheAdorableOshawott
Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre Wallpapers by Glench
Shiny Wimpod Render
Dubstep Wallpapers by DarkiGFX
Lopunny and Mega Lopunny
Pyukumuku by TheAdorableOshawott
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Grunge Flag by SyNDiKaTa
Wallpapers Boca Juniors by CaballoLoko
Isco 2K Wallpaper
Basic Martin Luther King Jr Wallpapers Quote Desk 4K and mobile
Regice Wallpapers by Glench
Valencia CF Wallpapers by szwejzi
Tyranitar by TheBlackSavior
As Roma Wallpapers Squad Wallpapers
Pokemon X Y
Totodile Minimalist Wallpapers
Hoothoot by TheAdorableOshawott
Bruxish by LimeCatMastr
Snubbull by TheBlackSavior
Turtwig by TheAdorableOshawott
Serbian Flag Wallpapers by Kacnepcku
Uruguay Wallpapers and Pictures Collection
Monster Energy Wallpapers HD
Chandelure by TheBlackSavior
Cosmoem Began Evolve by Just
This collection presents the theme of 1191×670. You can choose the image format you need and install it on absolutely any device, be it a smartphone, phone, tablet, computer or laptop. Also, the desktop background can be installed on any operation system: MacOX, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and many others. We provide wallpapers in all popular dimensions: 512x512, 675x1200, 720x1280, 750x1334, 875x915, 894x894, 928x760, 1000x1000, 1024x768, 1024x1024, 1080x1920, 1131x707, 1152x864, 1191x670, 1200x675, 1200x800, 1242x2208, 1244x700, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1280x804, 1280x853, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1332x850, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1440x2560, 1600x900, 1600x1000, 1600x1067, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 1920x1280, 1920x1440, 2048x1152, 2048x1536, 2048x2048, 2560x1440, 2560x1600, 2560x1707, 2560x1920, 2560x2560
How to install a wallpaper
Microsoft Windows 10 & Windows 11
- Go to Start.
- Type "background" and then choose Background settings from the menu.
- In Background settings, you will see a Preview image. Under
is a drop-down list.
- Choose "Picture" and then select or Browse for a picture.
- Choose "Solid color" and then select a color.
- Choose "Slideshow" and Browse for a folder of pictures.
- Under Choose a fit, select an option, such as "Fill" or "Center".
Microsoft Windows 7 && Windows 8
Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize.
The Control Panel’s Personalization pane appears.
- Click the Desktop Background option along the window’s bottom left corner.
Click any of the pictures, and Windows 7 quickly places it onto your desktop’s background.
Found a keeper? Click the Save Changes button to keep it on your desktop. If not, click the Picture Location menu to see more choices. Or, if you’re still searching, move to the next step.
Click the Browse button and click a file from inside your personal Pictures folder.
Most people store their digital photos in their Pictures folder or library.
Click Save Changes and exit the Desktop Background window when you’re satisfied with your
Exit the program, and your chosen photo stays stuck to your desktop as the background.
- To change a new wallpaper on iPhone, you can simply pick up any photo from your Camera Roll, then set it directly as the new iPhone background image. It is even easier. We will break down to the details as below.
- Tap to open Photos app on iPhone which is running the latest iOS. Browse through your Camera Roll folder on iPhone to find your favorite photo which you like to use as your new iPhone wallpaper. Tap to select and display it in the Photos app. You will find a share button on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the share button, then tap on Next from the top right corner, you will bring up the share options like below.
- Toggle from right to left on the lower part of your iPhone screen to reveal the "Use as Wallpaper" option. Tap on it then you will be able to move and scale the selected photo and then set it as wallpaper for iPhone Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you're using multiple displays, this changes the wallpaper of your primary display only.
If you don't see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a submenu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap and hold on an empty area.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Tap a category.
- Choose an image.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.