Download and tweet 250 000+ stock photo wallpapers for free in 1191×670 category. ✓ Thousands of new images daily ✓ Completely free ✓ Quality images from MetroVoice
Slowbro by TheBlackSavior
Joshua Kimmich Die Mannschaft Wallpapers by thethFalkon
Mexican Flag Wallpapers by Emma
Trevenant by LimeCatMastr
Mienshao Computer Wallpapers by AntStar
David Alaba Wallpapers – Football Wallpapers
Quicksilver Avengers Wallpapers
Wallpapers For – Shiny Zorua Wallpapers
Pokemon X Y
Gon Freecss Wide Wallpapers
Solar Storm wallpapers by TomGreystone
Minimalistic Wallpaper Togedemaru
Voltorb Rising Sun by Mckodem
Seviper by TheBlackSavior
Download Sergio Aguero Wallpapers 2K Wallpapers
Detroit Lions Wallpapers by HottSauce
Swampert by Misegard
Phione by TheAdorableOshawott
Pineco by DannyMyBrother
Farfetch’d by TheBlackSavior
Lightning Goku Wallpapers Anime Best Vicvapor | Wallpapers Anime
Fennekin Wallpapers by Patofilio
Paulo Dybala wallpapers by monta
Brooklyn Nine Nine Wallpapers
Minimalist Cyndaquil by Muzikere
Weepinbell Wallpapers by juanfrbarros
Cristiano Ronaldo Juventus
Raikou by TheBlackSavior
Super Metroid Wallpaper, wallpaper, Super Metroid Wallpapers hd
Hydreigon Wallpapers by Morshute
Shuppet Wallpapers by juanfrbarros
Portal Wallpapers by Teddann
Awesome mclaren mercedes logo Wallpaper 2K Mercedes Benz Car Logo
Matthew Stafford Lion King by number
Pix For – Rappers Wallpapers Hd
Gambia National Flag
Mario Gotze 2K Wallpaper
Sengo|Zangoose how I draw it by GermanRocki
Samurott by TheBlackSavior
Wallpaper For – Metroid Bit Tattoo
Quagsire Simplism Wallpapers by Stonah
Rafael Nadal Wallpapers by ByWarf
Zubat by TheBlackSavior
Absol Wallpapers by Thoron
MimiArt NRW Geburtstagskarte
Fortnite Llama|Unicorn Pinata Wallpapers by VaughnWhiskey
Flat Drifloon Wallpapers by willff
Boku no Hero Academia Wallpapers Izuku by katsudoom
This collection presents the theme of 1191×670. You can choose the image format you need and install it on absolutely any device, be it a smartphone, phone, tablet, computer or laptop. Also, the desktop background can be installed on any operation system: MacOX, Linux, Windows, Android, iOS and many others. We provide wallpapers in all popular dimensions: 512x512, 675x1200, 720x1280, 750x1334, 875x915, 894x894, 928x760, 1000x1000, 1024x768, 1024x1024, 1080x1920, 1131x707, 1152x864, 1191x670, 1200x675, 1200x800, 1242x2208, 1244x700, 1280x720, 1280x800, 1280x804, 1280x853, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1332x850, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1440x2560, 1600x900, 1600x1000, 1600x1067, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 1920x1280, 1920x1440, 2048x1152, 2048x1536, 2048x2048, 2560x1440, 2560x1600, 2560x1707, 2560x1920, 2560x2560
How to install a wallpaper
Microsoft Windows 10 & Windows 11
- Go to Start.
- Type "background" and then choose Background settings from the menu.
- In Background settings, you will see a Preview image. Under
is a drop-down list.
- Choose "Picture" and then select or Browse for a picture.
- Choose "Solid color" and then select a color.
- Choose "Slideshow" and Browse for a folder of pictures.
- Under Choose a fit, select an option, such as "Fill" or "Center".
Microsoft Windows 7 && Windows 8
Right-click a blank part of the desktop and choose Personalize.
The Control Panel’s Personalization pane appears.
- Click the Desktop Background option along the window’s bottom left corner.
Click any of the pictures, and Windows 7 quickly places it onto your desktop’s background.
Found a keeper? Click the Save Changes button to keep it on your desktop. If not, click the Picture Location menu to see more choices. Or, if you’re still searching, move to the next step.
Click the Browse button and click a file from inside your personal Pictures folder.
Most people store their digital photos in their Pictures folder or library.
Click Save Changes and exit the Desktop Background window when you’re satisfied with your
Exit the program, and your chosen photo stays stuck to your desktop as the background.
- To change a new wallpaper on iPhone, you can simply pick up any photo from your Camera Roll, then set it directly as the new iPhone background image. It is even easier. We will break down to the details as below.
- Tap to open Photos app on iPhone which is running the latest iOS. Browse through your Camera Roll folder on iPhone to find your favorite photo which you like to use as your new iPhone wallpaper. Tap to select and display it in the Photos app. You will find a share button on the bottom left corner.
- Tap on the share button, then tap on Next from the top right corner, you will bring up the share options like below.
- Toggle from right to left on the lower part of your iPhone screen to reveal the "Use as Wallpaper" option. Tap on it then you will be able to move and scale the selected photo and then set it as wallpaper for iPhone Lock screen, Home screen, or both.
- From a Finder window or your desktop, locate the image file that you want to use.
- Control-click (or right-click) the file, then choose Set Desktop Picture from the shortcut menu. If you're using multiple displays, this changes the wallpaper of your primary display only.
If you don't see Set Desktop Picture in the shortcut menu, you should see a submenu named Services instead. Choose Set Desktop Picture from there.
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap and hold on an empty area.
- Tap Wallpapers.
- Tap a category.
- Choose an image.
- Tap Set Wallpaper.